Fansign

Sohyun was shocked to know that she won a pass to the fansign of the group of his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung is also known as V. She didn't expect to win because in order to win that pass, sometimes you have to buy at least a hundred of albums but fortunately she only bought one.

She was happy because it's been 5 months since they last met. They usually talked on the phone and even video call but still being beside the one you loved is better. But she can't do anything because they are both busy with their own careers. 

Today is the day of BTS's fansign, Sohyun didn't tell Taehyung that she won a pass to get here. She wore a mask with a hat to disguise herself but she is wearing a duck shirt that Taehyung gave. She disguised herself to be not known by their fans but she wants Taehyung to recognize her.

She arrived at the venue late because she had a photoshoot outside Seoul.She is almost last of the line. While waiting for her turn, she is preparing herself not to be nervous.It is her first time to go to a fansign other than her fansign of course.

She remembers that before she asked for an autograph to TVXQ members for her album when she is still an emcee on a music show.And still that is different from this because that was not a fansign event.

So the feeling she was feeling is very nervous because it's her first time and she is worried about what if some of their fans will recognize her. 

The participants of the said fansign are only allowed to talk and hold BTS members' hands.

Sohyun is slightly jealous because there are a lot of girls holding her boyfriend's hands but she understand it completely besides she also hold other boys' hands on photoshoot, drama and fan signing events. She is a human so its normal for her to feel some jealousy because it's part of a human nature.

She also heard a group of girls in the line talking about Taehyung.

"OMG!!! V is so handsome!!! Look at his smile!!!" Girl 1 told the other girls.

"Yeah right!! Those smiles can melt me." Girl 2 said 

" I really can't wait for my turn...to hold those beautiful hands of him." Girl 3 said.

"Actually, sometimes I wish that I'm Yeontan so that I would always hold him." Girl 4 said.
"Same sis!"  Girl 2 said.

"If he has a girlfriend, I swear she is very lucky to have a boyfriend like him." Girl 1 said.

"Yeah! I'm so proud that is why I'm here to support him." Sohyun mumbled to herself while listening to them. 

After almost an hour, it is her turn. 

The arrangement of BTS's chair is like this: 
Jungkook –Yoongi(Suga)– Seokjin(Jin)–Namjoon(RM)– Hoseok(Jhope) - Jimin – Taehyung(V)

She put her album in front of Jungkook to sign her album.

"Hello Oppa! How have you been?" She said

"I'm feeling good. How about you?"

Jungkook said while signing her album.

"I'm also doing good. Are you doing well at school nowadays?" She said because Taehyung once said that he is helping Jungkook in his studies.

"Of course, thanks to V hyung.How about you are you still studying?"

"Yes oppa and it's so hard to manage my time because I'm also working part-time." She can't say that she is working as an actress so she only said part-time.