Fly

"Let's break up"

"What?" Sohyun is not sure what her boyfriend, Taehyung was talking about. They've been together for six years. To be honest, they were thinking of getting married soon. But what happened? Why is he saying that?

"Let's end this, Sohyun-ah" Taehyung said.

"Tae, what? Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"No"

"Why?" Sohyun cried.

"It is just I think--"

"What?" Sohyun cried hard so Taehyung hugged her. It is also hard for him to make this hard decision but this is the only one he can do for the girl he loves.

"I think you are not happy with me. I just noticed that you are being yourself whenever you are with me." Taehyung said. Sohyun wants to be an architect but that dream of her didn't come true because she followed Taehyung's mother's advice to get a business major. According to her, if Sohyun took a business major, she can help Taehyung in business matters and it can alleviate his stress. Because of Sohyun's love for Taehyung, she followed her advice. That makes her parents shocked because since she was a child, she really loves to draw especially houses. As a matter of fact, she is the one who designed her own room. Her parents really supported her so they usually attend some exhibitions about design and architecture. Throughout these times, she is hiding the fact that she doesn't want what she is doing and she is only doing those because of the man she loves.

"No, I'm happy when I'm with you," she said.

"Sohyun-ah, I love you very very much but I don't want you to suffer. I'm sorry I also knew this matter too late. If I know since then, I should stop you" Sohyun looked at him. "I thought you really changed your mind so you took business but I found out eomma forced you. I'm sorry Sohyun-ah. I've hurt you. I became a barrier for you to achieve your dreams" Taehyung said and he removed Sohyun's arms in his waist, embracing him tightly.

"Let's start a new life and if God really wants us to be together we will be when the time is right. I hope you will also start your life and achieve your dream. Sohyun, I think this breakup will help us to find who we really are." He added. He left Sohyun sitting on the floor in her apartment. 

"Taehyung!! Please don't leave me!!" She cried hard. 

Ongoing ❤💜

May 2, 2021