The Return of Superman : Day 2

Day 2
Taehyung woke up early because Hyunki had a nightmare. He was looking for his mother. Taehyung decided not to call his wife because he knows that she is already resting. He also thinks that he can already handle him.

He was carrying Hyunki in his arms and trying to make him calm down.

"Don't cry Hyunki, Dad is here"

"Mom!" He cried hard.

"Sweetie, we will meet Mom later. But we should sleep first because it's still 3am. Mom will be angry when she knows we are not sleeping."

Taehyung was humming for his son to fall asleep.

It is already  8 am and still the father and son are in their dreamland. There is a call on Taehyung's phone that makes Hyunki awake. He moved to get his father's phone because he was still asleep. He answered it when he saw his mother's picture. 

"Mom"

"Are you awake Hyunki? Did you have breakfast"

"I just woke up Mom. Dad is still sleeping."

"Wake him up,Sweetie."

Hyunki wakes up Taehyung. He is difficult to wake up sometimes and it is one of those days. 

"Sweetie placed the phone beside him," Sohyun said because she will be the one who will wake him up.

"Tae~~ Honey!! Wake up now, Hyunki is already hungry. Honey!" Sohyun said in a calm voice.

And in a few seconds, he woke up. 

Taehyung was now preparing breakfast while Hyunki was talking to the cameramen in the living room. After a few minutes, Taehyung finished preparing and the two of them ate.

"How was it, Hyunki? Is it delicious?"

"Yes Dad. Thank you for the food" He said and bowed slightly to his dad as a sign of gratitude and respect.

"Who cooks more delicious food? Me or Mom?"

"Yours" 

"Really?"

Hyunki just smiles.

~~
Taehyung and Hyunki go to a music store where there are a lot of musical instruments.
Hyunki was a fan of music and he loves to play his guitar toy so Taehyung decided to buy him his own real one. 

Hyunki's eyes sparkle to see a lot of musical instruments. They go to the first shop which is selling different kinds of guitars.

He seems to find what he likes and he asked for the price of it. After several minutes of looking, they moved to another shop. They will move around first before buying. And lastly, they went to a violin store. Hyunki asked the seller the price of it. The price of it is cheaper than the guitar he wants. 

He looked at his dad, "Dad, can we buy this?" 

Hyunki watched on the television a clip of his father playing the violin and since then he usually uses his guitar toy as a violin. 

It is okay for Taehyung to buy that because it is better than at his early stage he will be taught how to play the violin step by step. Hyunki holds the violin and you can see his expression as if he was really playing it. 

After buying that, they went to the grocery. He bought so many groceries for their stock at home and also to give some snacks to Sohyun's co-worker. From what you remember, Taehyung said to Hyunki that they will meet Sohyun. They will surprise Sohyun. After that, they went home first to prepare and eat lunch.