Surprise Song

It is already 2028. It is the 20th debut anniversary of actress Kim Sohyun. During her career, there were a lot of male celebrities who were linked to her. Sadly, those were just rumors and not true. She always said in her interviews that she wants to focus on her career more. That is why a lot of people were shocked when the media released news that she was already married last May. A lot of fanboys felt heartbroken because of this news but they were glad that she found the man who will accompany her for life.

The news of her marriage became a topic because of the song released by BTS' V or known as Kim Taehyung in real life because his song is very related to the actress and it is also released on her debut anniversary as an actress.

On August 7, 2028, at 12 am KST, BTS' V released a surprise single for his fans and especially for the girl she loves.

It is entitled "Thank you, Shine". In the music video, there is a mysterious girl and at the end of it, there is a sentence that says 'For my angel, my love'.A lot started to guess who is the girl he is referring to and who is that mysterious girl in the music video. Some thought maybe she is just a model, she is just a representation of Taehyung's love. Some thought the girl in the music video is really Taehyung's girl in real life. Because if she's not, why do they have to make a music video for it? When he releases a song, there is no woman or if there is a woman it is only animated. 

A lot of fans said his girl is like a light that always makes his life shine that is why he is very thankful for her.

Then suddenly, Dispatch released a wedding photo of Kim Taehyung and Kim Sohyun.

On that day, he and his wife announced to the media that they are married for almost two months. A lot were shocked that BTS's V and actress Kim Sohyun were already married. They were really good at hiding their relationship for years.

On behalf of themselves, their agencies talkies about their marriage. It was also explained that the song "Thank you, Shine" is about Kim Sohyun, Taehyung's wife. Thank You, SHine..... Or it can be TYSH which can be Thank You So Hyun or TaehYung SoHyun. This title was created meaningfully.

The girl is on the music video is Kim Sohyun and those were some videos TAehyung and Sohyun took to each other when they dated before and on the day they married. The editor just edited some details so that the faces of the girl will not be seen. Sohyun didn't know that Taehyung get her camera without her knowledge that is why she is really shocked when she feels familiar on some scenes in the music video.

Taehyung connotates Sohyun as shine while he is in the sun. The sun shines every day until its dies. Like he is, he will only love her until he dies.

They started to date last 2019 but they already knew each other since 2014. In those 5 years, Taehyung can't admit that t Sohyun that he has a crush on her and it turned to love. That all they said in the media. They didn't tell much so your dear authornim will tell you more.

Last 2016, on the premiere night of the film Unforgettable or also known as Pure Love, there is someone who accidentally slips his mouth. That man is none other than Kim Seokjin also known as Jin. He is so fluttered when he talked to Sohyun that day so he accidentally told her that Taehyung, his co-member has a crush on her. Thankfully, when he told her that Doh Kyungsoo, also known as D.O, his friend is not beside them so he doesn't hear what he said.

That secret remains a secret until Jin asked for a gift when Sohyun accepted Taehyung because according to Seokjin, he is the one who opens the gate for him.

At Kim's residence, Sohyun is reading some of the comments on the music video posted on Youtube. She is sitting on the sofa while Taehyung is on the other side playing some mobile games.

Her feet are on his lap then she changed her position, placing her head on his shoulder.

"Oppa" she called.

"Hmm?"

"Is it really alright that we announced our marriage today?" She asked.

Taehyung stopped playing and put Sohyun in his arms.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. They can not argue anymore because we are already married." He smiled at her.

"By the way, oppa, since when have you created that song? I didn't notice you create that.

Sohyun thinks of something, "Wait, is that the one you made when you enlisted?" She knew some of the songs he made because she is helping him by giving some suggestions.

"Secret" He said and kissed her all over her face.

"Oppa" She called.

"Hmm?"

"Saranghae"

"Nado, Saranghae," He said and kissed her cheeks.

The day after, there were few reporters outside of Taehyung's office. He has now owned a farm on Daegu. Sohyun is at home because she doesn't have any schedule for this day.

He ignored those reporters because he and his wife already stated all of the things that should be said to the media. He just gives them some fresh strawberries. He wants his married life to be private. He announced his married life to the public but that not means that all of his household matters will be told to them. They are already given enough information. 

All of the celebrities are also human beings. They also fell in love and get married. As their fans, we should support their happiness because they also deserve that. 

The End ❤💜

March 23, 2021