Save Me 1.1

In a room that only a life support machine can be heard. Three days ago, there was a man who jumped himself on a bridge. building and still he hasn't woken up. He tried several times to hurt himself. Maybe this time his plan can really kill himself.

A woman came inside the room. That woman is the one who saved him. She didn't know who he is but still since then, she visits him every day. For the past few days, she didn't see anyone who visited him. She is wondering if he is also like her who has no family. 

One day when she was about to open the door, she saw a woman who was crying out saying "I'm sorry, son. I'm really really sorry so please wake up." 

She thinks that maybe she is his mother so she waits for a while outside. When she heard that she became calm, she slowly knocked on the door.

"Hello Ma'am!"

"Oh! Are you the one who saved my son? Thank you very very much" She bowed several times at her and touched her hands.

"It's okay Ma'am, it's my pleasure to help other people." 

Before she always went everyday but now she only goes 3 times a week to the hospital. She has to recover from the times she was absent from her part-time jobs that is why she has to work overtime. She also feels relieved because his mother is already there so she doesn't have to go there every day.

Two weeks have passed, he has already woken up. He felt sad because he saw that his mother's eyes showed that she hasn't slept yet. He also saw an unknown woman standing beside the table.

"Who is she?" He asked his mother 

"Taehyung, meet Sohyun. She is the one who saved you." His mother replied

"Hello, nice to meet you." She said 

"Okay" he said without any emotions.

Sohyun looked at her watch and said "Auntie, I think I have to go now"

"Okie. Take care Sohyun"

"Thank you."  She bowed "Taehyung, I'm glad that you're already awake. Goodbye" She added.

 Taehyung's family is known as a perfect family but it is wrong. He has an abusive father. He always beats them when he goes home. His father is out of the country so he doesn't know what happened to him.

 He wants to study well so that he can buy a new house for his mother.He doesn't want to see his mother hurt but she is a martyr. No matter how hurt she feels, she can see the times when his father is still sweet and lovable. She is having a feeling that he can change that is why she now has no plan to leave him. 

After a week, his father came back from the States and their lives back as hell. He always goes home angry because he is drunk. He blamed Taehyung again when investors didn't accept his offer. 

2 weeks later
After class, he has part-time jobs. One of those part-time jobs is a crew in a restaurant. He noticed that there is a new employee but she looks familiar with him.

"Oh! Taehyung?? What are you doing here?" Sohyun asked him

"I'm here to work"

"So we're workmates now!" She said in a bubbly voice.

Taehyung just left her to change his clothes. 

4 months later
They became close to each other. Before Taehyung didn't want to be close to other people but Sohyun was different from other people he knew. 
At first, he really doesn't want every time Sohyun talks with him but her voice is so soothing to him that it makes him calm. That makes him hurt less. 

Sohyun knew what Taehyung's family looked like because his mother once told her. His mother asked her to help him recover from his depression. Because of all the things that happened in his life, he is suffering from depression but he doesn't accept any medical help since he knew about this. 

He is hurting himself to calm himself. He thinks that by means of hurting himself he can feel peace of mind. But now thanks to Sohyun, his way of life is changing slowly.

Sohyun encouraged him to seek help from medical professionals. Even So Hyun is always there to listen to him now but there are still some times that he feels so heavy in his chest that she can't explain.

2 years later
Taehyung's condition is becoming better. His father is now at the prison because he hit-and-run and his mother also agreed to file a complaint to him for abusing them. 

They will now study at the same university. Sohyun got a scholarship grant. He also feels that he loves Sohyun now so he is planning to confess to her on the first day of their class

After their class, they went to the university's garden. 

"Sohyun, I like you." He says in a low tone.
"What?" Sohyun didn't know what he was saying.

"I like you" He repeated while his eyes were closed. When he opened his eyes he saw her wide smile and there are tears flowing in her beautiful eyes. "I'm sorry.. Did I say something wrong?" 

"No" That short response of her makes him more confused why she is crying.

"Then why are you crying? Did you know that you're ugly when crying hehehhe?" He broke the ice because he can feel rejection from her.

"I'm just happy .... because I didn't know that you also like me.

Taehyung's POV
  "Thank you Sohyun for saving me from this nightmare. I will also support you in everything. I promise I will love you forever. I love you, Sohyun-ah!" I said to her while hugging her tightly.

And now I will start the new chapter of my life with the woman I loved and the one who saved me from my loneliness.

Next---