The Return of Superman : Day 1

We will have a new family who will accompany us every Sunday on The Return of Superman. 

Let us all welcome the Kim Family.

This is the family of the BTS member Kim Taehyung also known as V and his wife, Kim Sohyun, one of the best actresses in Korea. It has been 5 years since they married. Their married life was quiet in the media. It was their first time to show their son in the media. 

In a new episode of the show, we will get to see their cute son who is already 2 years old named Kim Hyunki.  In one of the interviews, Taehyung said that the first syllable of his son's name 'Hyun' were from to their names 'taeHYUNg' and 'soHYUN' , when it is romanized. And besides that,they choose 'the name 'Hyunki' because the meaning of it is wise and astute. They want their child to be wise and understanding dealing with problems in life. 

We all know how this show works right? It is where their father will take care of them when their mother is not at home.

Sohyun has to shoot outside of Seoul for her new drama so she will leave her husband and son for 3 days. 

Let's see how the father-son relationship was.

Day 1
When Hyunki woke up, he noticed some strangers entering their house with cameras so he asked his dad just to be sure if what he was thinking was right.

"Dad, who are they?"

"They are here to film you" Hyunki likes when he was filmed, maybe he came after his parents.

He wants to help the staff prepare their camera.

"Dad, where is Mom?" He asked when he saw that they were about to eat but his mother is not yet there.

"Maybe, she is still in the room. Call her for breakfast"

He called his mother and he saw that his mother was wearing outerwear.

"Mom, where are you going?" 

"I'm going at work,sweetie"

"Can I join?"

"I'm sorry Hyunki you can't join Mom at work because it was too far" Sohyun hands on taking care of her son. She takes a year-off just to take care of him.She hasn't left him like this because when she came back to acting she usually joined Hyunki with her in the shoot and it was only in Seoul because usually Taehyung was busy in his studio making some songs for different artists.

"Why?"

"Because Dad doesn't have a companion here at home.He will be sad if you leave him because he is alone here."

"Okay, I'll accompany Dad."

"Good boy"

Sohyun carried her son while going to the dining room for them to eat.

Hyunki was busy eating his food in his mother's lap. After eating, Sohyun bid goodbye. 

Hyunki was holding his mother tight as if he didn't want to let it go.Sohyun kissed her son's forehead.

"Do you want some.? I can buy it for you."

"No"

"You don't want a new toy car?"

"No.." He shook his head. 

"Mom, Can you stay? or I'll just accompany you. I promise that I'll behave there." Hyunki was about to cry. His tears are already flowing. He hugged his mother tight. "Please, Mom. I want to join you"