Vlive

Sohyun's POV
Taehyung and I were dating for a year and we are so happy in this relationship even though sometimes there are some misunderstandings and we are hiding this from the public. We are worried about our careers. 

Even though they still not know the truth, there are a lot of fans who are shipping us. Their theories are really great. Actually, some of their theories are true which is why I'm really amazed at them. But some fans don't want us to be together because they want another girl for Tae or they want themselves to be with him. I feel like I disappointed them or snatched 

To be honest, at first, I'm really afraid because I saw a lot of dating news before and most of them are really not accepted by their fans. We all know how popular Taehyung's group and I don't want to ruin him and his group just because he is dating me.
I know we can reveal the truth at the right time and that right time is coming soon.
I wish that if we'll reveal this, they will accept us.

Taehyung's POV

I really miss Sohyun. We haven't communicated these past few days because we are both busy in our careers. I'm very busy preparing the mixtape album while she is also busy shooting her upcoming drama and to her studies.I turned off my phone when I was in the studio because I want to focus on the music I'm doing. Then when I was going to open it, someone knocked on the door.

"V ssi, Sohyun ssi is here.You are also being called by PDnim "

"She is here? Why she is here? Where is she?"
"You still don't know?"

"What I don't know? What is happening?" I asked confusedly to the staff standing in front of me.

"You have a dating rumour with her- " The staff said immediately.

"What??" I didn't finish his sentence so I immediately get my phone and go to PD Bang's office.

When I'm on the elevator, there are a lot of messages and one of them is from Sohyun.

"Oppa, don't mind me. I'm okay.I know you are busy for your new album.Don't forget to also take care of yourself.Goodluck oppa, Saranghae💜"

While strolling on my phone, I saw some negative comments to her. I read them and it really hurt my heart.

I'm asking myself why the other staffs and members didn't tell me about this personally. I'm so clueless that I don't know how Sohyun is when she knew this.

I knocked on the door and PD Bang told me to enter.

I saw Sohyun smiling at me. She is with her manager.

I sit beside Sohyun  and held her hand.
"Sohyun ah, how are you? I'm sorry I didn't know."

"It's okay oppa." She replied.

" PDnim, why you didn't tell me sooner?" then I looked at PD Bang.

"I just so worried that it can affect this to your work. To the music you are making that is why I ordered everyone not to tell you in the meantime. Now that Sohyun ssi is here, we will talk about how we can resolve this."

"What is your idea PDnim?" I asked back.

"Actually, there are more positive comments than negative to your relationship. I was thinking what if Sohyun will play on your latest music video. I think it is also good opportunity to tell your relationship in public. What do you think?"

"I agree with your idea Pdnim." Sohyun's manager said.

Sohyun and I looked at each other me then smiled.