Ghost Friend

Taehyung's mother is very strict with his studies. She always wants him to be on top of his class. Taehyung really feels pressure about this but he still wants to do his best to make his mother happy. Unfortunately, his best is not enough.  

One day, there is a car accident wherein a lot of people died including his mother. Taehyung fortunately saved from the car accident but he was so sad and free because his mother died but now he can pursue what he really wants. 

On the next day, Taehyung was in the hospital. He feels so strange in his surroundings. When he opened his eyes, he saw a lot of people in his room. He doesn't know who were they. He goes outside of his room then he was so shocked to see people who were staring at him. He was so really scared because they looked like ghosts. 

His father saw him screaming around the halls of the hospital. He didn't know what he was going to do to make his son calm down so he consulted him to a different psychologist to check him out. He thought that maybe his son was really shocked by what happened to his mother. But all of those were negative that he had some psychological delusions. 

As time went by, Taehyung was used to seeing ghosts everywhere and he really hated that because they invaded his personal space. Besides that, what really makes him hate him is that sometimes he can still see his mother even though she is already dead and she always reminds him to become top 1. 

As time went by, Taehyung moved to his own apartment so that he would be near his university. 

Then one day, he met a new friend named Sohyun which he didn't know that she is also a ghost. She really doesn't look like ghosts at all. She helped him with his studies and household chores but in return, he must help him return her memories.

They met while Sohyun was roaming around the university. All she knows is that university feels so common to her that is why she is always there to know more about herself but still she can't find anything. Her other ghost friends told her to ask for help from Taehyung because he can see ghosts but he really hates them. Sohyun made an idea to act like an alive person when she is around him so that he can get his trust and he can help her.

As time goes by Taehyung is having feelings for her. And he is not that stupid to notice that he is falling in love with a ghost, his ghost friend but he didn't say anything because her presence makes him happy.

After being together for 2 months, Sohyun confesses to Taehyung that she was a ghost and the reason why she approached him is to help her to know how she died and why she is still here roaming around. 

Sohyun was so shocked to know that Taehyung already knew what she was keeping from him and he was just waiting for her to tell the truth. He also agreed to help her. 

Sohyun told him everything that she remembered but she only remembered that she was holding a banner of SHINee so maybe she just came from a concert of her favorite kpop group.

One day, Sohyun was thinking about who her parents were and she felt so sad because she could not remember them. She feels so envious of Taehyung because he still has a father who is always there for him while she doesn't know where her parents are. 

Taehyung looks all over schools in Seoul except the school he used to attend. He went to every school to find a record of a girl named Kim Sohyun. And now he has no choice but to go back to his old school that has a lot of bad memories for him. He was used to get bullied there and his mother always pressures him to study. 

"Taehyung, why did you stop? Is there-" Sohyun said when he saw him stopped his steps and just started the building in front of him.

"No" He continued his steps.

Then they saw Sohyun's records. He remembered that she was the girl who helped him before. He recognizes her because of the clip she usually uses. And that clip was in the picture of Sohyun. He didn't meet the girl with a blue clip since she helped him so he asked the headmistress about her. While Sohyun was just listening to their conversation. She was happy because she slowly learned about her past.

"Oh! that girl is Kim Sohyun.. She is a nice and smart girl but unfortunately, she suddenly left the school. I don't know what happened but her family moved out when her father died. " the headmistress said. 

While he was about to open his car door someone approached him. 
"I heard that you were looking for Sohyun"

"Yes . Why?"

"I think I can help you"

"What do you mean?"

"After she left, I still had a connection with her but now we don't have one. She is now living in Daegu. Here is her address. 

"By the way, who are you?" 

"Oh! I'm Jiwoo, her best friend." 

"Can I ask when was the last time you met?"

"I think on the bus stop here in Seoul. She and I went to a concert that time and the day after I lost my connection with her." 

Sohyun was so sad because she also left her best friend just like that and she muttered "Thank you" 

"What?" Taehyung said while driving.

"Thank you for helping me and for everything."

While they were walking towards Sohyun's house on Daegu, she suddenly felt pain in her chest.

"Sohyun-ah, are you okay?" 

She can't answer his questions because her chest really hurts. And she suddenly lost.....

Taehyung didn't know where Sohyun had been but still, he continued to go to the address that was given to them. 

And he discovered to the neighbors that Sohyun was still not dead. She was just laying in the hospital for two years. To be exact she is in a coma. They said that she had a car accident in Seoul. He also discovered that the accident that they mean was the same accident where his mother and he had an accident. 

And slowly Taehyung remembered that there was a girl who helped him get out of the car and also his mother but unfortunately the car exploded. 

So the one who saved his life is none other than Kim Sohyun. 

He went to the hospital and saw Sohyun sleeping peacefully.

"So.....you're not really dead Sohyun... Please wake up! Please! I have so many things to tell you. Thank you for saving my life and I love you, Sohyun." He muttered while looking at Sohyun at the glass door. 

At the same time, Taehyung's mother which is now a soul is looking at him crying behind the door of Sohyun's room. She smiled because now she knows her son will be happy to know that the girl she loved is still alive.

Before the accident happens which get Taehyung's mother and make Sohyun like a vegetable. They already know each other. Taehyung's mother wants her son to have a girl like Sohyun. She wants to introduce her to him but she thinks Taehyung will not accept her. And she thinks that maybe he will think that she is imposing a girl to be his future life in the near future. 

She doesn't want to be strict with her only son but she wants her son to have a better future ahead.

The End 💜♥️