Celebrity

In the world of entertainment, there is a famous actress named Kim Sohyun. She is known for being talented; she can act, sing and dance. She is also great at school and has a pure heart that always helps other people in need. She also has the best boyfriend in the world who really loved and supported her named Kim Taehyung. She already has all of the things she may ask for. She knew that her father in heaven is very proud of her because she is now successful at such a young age.

As you look at her on television, she always shows her cheerful side and it looks like she doesn't have worries. But the truth is, she is worried. She is worried about what will happen to her in the future. She is just a normal human being so it is normal for her to be worried like that.

One day, Taehyung went to his girlfriend's apartment.

"Honey Bear!". He called but there was no response from Sohyun, instead Mongsuk, Sohyun's pet dog welcomed him.

He looked at Mongsuk and smiled. "Mongsukie, where is your Sso unnie?" He asked.

Mongsuk barked and led him to the door of Sohyun's bedroom. Taehyung opened the door and he can't see her everywhere. He became worried.

"Sohyun-ah! Where are you, honey?"

He opened the bathroom inside of the room and he saw Sohyun lying there.

"Honey, wake up!" He put her head in his lap. He is tapping her face lightly. He called the emergency team. Now, they are in their way. She still doesn't wake up.

He is still trying to wake her up. While waiting for help, he felt that Sohyun's breathing became irregular. He gave him CPR and he was praying that all of what is happening is just a bad dream and if it was he hoped he would wake up now because he didn't want this.

But all of these are real

He continued to give her CPR then the emergency team arrived.

When they arrived at the hospital, Taehyung didn't let go of Sohyun's hands waiting for her to wake up.

Flashback

"Oppa, am I getting fatter?" Sohyun asked.

"No, why did you ask?" Taehyung answered but still, he is busy playing computer games.

"Really? Are you sure?" She is getting a lot of hate because they were saying she is getting fatter so she is now ugly.

"Of course and even though you are becoming chubbier. I still love you" Taehyung asked Sohyun to sit in front of him while playing. He placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Don't think about their criticism too much because it will only destroy your mood. Huh"

"Oppa, can I also play?" She held Taehyung's hand on the mouse so that she could also play.

Taehyung let go of the mouse and embraced Sohyun tightly.

One day, Taehyung just came from abroad for a world tour. She goes to Sohyun's apartment. The building where Sohyun lives is near to his.

He rang the doorbell and later a woman appeared in pajamas. Taehyung hugged her because he really missed her.

He let go and held her cheeks. "Why does my honey become thinner? Is there something bothering you?"

"Nothing." He knew she was telling a lie. He knew that Sohyun was receiving a lot of hate since their relationship was revealed and now her drama was also receiving a lot of criticism.

Taehyung led Sohyun to the kitchen and he took her seat.

"Just sit there. I'll cook food for you so you will be more healthy and pretty."

He is busy in the kitchen, so Sohyun stands up and hugs him.

"Are you already hungry? I'm sorry it will only take 1 minute." He said.

"I'm not hungry, oppa. I just want to hug you."

"You really miss me?"

"Of course" She really misses her. It has been 2 months since he left. Even though every night Taehyung didn't forget to text her or call her.

Taehyung smiled in her answer. "Me too" He turned around and kissed Sohyun's lips. He turned off the stove before turning around so we don't have to be worried that their food will be burnt.

He feels proud because his cooking was loved by his lover. He can see that she really eats well.

After eating they went to the living room to watch some movies. Sohyun said she will go to the bathroom for a while.  

Flashback ends

Ongoing ❤💜

May 2, 2021