I want a new pet

Mongsuk seems sad because she doesn't have a playmate. Momo, Jiwoo’s pet and Totori, Yeri’s pet, were not visiting Mongsuk for months because Jiwoo and Yeri were busy with their work. While Yeontan, Taehyung’s pet is in Daegu so they can’t play together. But even though she doesn’t have a playmate, her Unnie Sso is still there to play with her even when she is tired and sometimes Taehyung goes to play with her because he is not that busy these days. 

Sohyun noticed that Mongsuk wanted to play with other dogs so she was thinking about adopting a new dog but she is worried because maybe it will be troublesome for her and for her mother if they take care of two pets. 

Taehyung and Sohyun are in the living room watching their favorite movie “About Time”. 

“Oppa” She hugged him.

“Hmm?” 

"What if I adopt another dog? What do you think?” She asked. 

“I think it's good idea so we can have new child” 

“Oppa, I’m serious” She sulked and let go of her hug for her to sit properly

“Okie Jagiya! Oppa is sorry.” he stretched his arms for her to embrace him again. 

"Hug me again hm? C'mon Jagiya" Taehyung said in an aegyo tone. 

Sohyun can't resist him so she embraces him again and puts her head on his chest. 

"You want a new dog? I will buy you one if you want as my early gift for your birthday"

"Oppa don't have to buy me, I can just adopt those dog who don't have home but oppa, I’m worried that I can’t take care of it and at the same time I feel sad for Mongsukie” 

After a few days, Taehyung visits Sohyun in her apartment without telling her beforehand. 

That is why when Sohyun opened the door, she was shocked to know who was the one who pressed the doorbell.

"Oppa?" She said and immediately led her inside. 

"Why are you here? You said--" Taehyung hugged her, that's why what she was saying was cut off. Taehyung became busy these days because they're preparing for a comeback. 

"I miss you," he said.

"Oppa, last night you said you will practice. Why are you here? Go now!" She said removing his hands intertwined in her waist.

He kissed her lips and said "I'm sorry I lied. Today is our day off."

"Really? You didn't run away huh?"

"Of course. I'm a good boy, right?" 

"Yes, you are," She said while caressing his head. 

She smiled widely seeing Taehyung like this. He is really cute.She kissed him.

"Why is my Taetae so cute?" She asked.

"But my Hyunnie is cuter than I am. You looked like a small bunny" He pinched her cheeks.

"Oppa" his hands are still on her face.

"Yes?"

"Let's eat. I'm hungry" Before Taehyung came, Sohyun was preparing to eat her lunch but it was delayed. 

After eating, they went to the living room to watch the movie "Tune in for Love".

After watching, Sohyun asked Taehyung. "Oppa, what time are you going back?"

"Why? You don't want me here? You want me to go home now?" He is crying fakingly.

"It's just what if--" 

"Okie, I'm going home now, jagiya. It looks like you don't want my surprise visit. I have something to show you-- Nevermind. I'm going home" He kissed Sohyun's forehead and went to the door but it stopped when she held his hand. 

"Jagiya!" She said while her head was looking at the ground. 

"What?" 

"I didn't mean--" what she was saying was cut because he kissed him.

"I thought you're mad at me" 

"No"

"But earlier--"

"It was just acting. I'm just practicing"

"Yah!! Why do you always want to practice acting with me unknowingly?"

"I'm sorry"

"I'll show you now my surprise"

Her mood brightens when she hears surprise. "What is it?"

"You want a pet dog,right?"

"Yes"

"But are you worried about taking care of it?

"Hmm..Oppa what is it?"

"So for now, I will be your pet."

He removes his bonnet "See! I look like a poodle." 

"Oh My Gosh! Your hair looks like Dennis's hair on Hotel Transylvania. I told you, it fits you" Last few days Taehyung was asking for a recommendation on what style he would try over the phone. Sohyun was watching Hotel Transylvania 3 that time so she told him 

Flashback

"I think Dennis' hairstyle fits you. It is kind of new also for you. You said you want to show your cute side so I think that style is perfect." 

"Are you sure?"

"You also said that you wanted that hairstyle for the last few years so there is nothing wrong with trying it."

Flashback ends

"You're so cute like a poodle, or you are cuter. "Sohyun said while caressing his hair and she also pinched his face several times. 

The End💜❤
May 27, 2021