Chapter 13

(BIG SWEAR WORD WARNING)

Dream's POV

"Are you guys seeing yourself?!" I shouted, "You're not the same again after you got powers!"

"Dream, I dont know what you are talking about." George responded, "We always make people scared. I think you are the one that has changed."

"Yea we do make people scared but later we say sorry and we were just joking. But not like this!" I shouted, "You have changed to what I call a bad person. You guys are like brainwashed or something."

"Fine you know what Dream?" George smirked, "You asked for this." And teleports into Skeppy's diamond ball, dragged Skeppy up by his collar and teleports in front of me smirking. I got scared seeing George like this.

"Dream?" George smiled

"Y-yes George?" I hesitated

"Remember you said to your friend...everything's okay? And that you will stick with George until you guys got out?"

"Y-you are not George..." I hesitated, "WHERE IS MY FRIEND GEORGE?"

"Hehe..." He laughed, "Your friend is somewhere trapped here." Pointing to his head. "And your friend Skeppy is going to be trapped in his own mind too. Say goodbye." Holding a red light in his ribbon.

I looked at Skeppy stood still with this... monster's ribbon tied around him with tears from his eyes which make my heart break.

"Bye Skeppy..." the monster said putting the red light to Skeppy's head

"NO!" Somebody behind me screamed but I just stood still shocked, 'I cant move...COME ON MOVE. YOU COULD HELP SKEPPY IF YOU MOVE' I screamed in my head but I cant move...I eventually dropped to my knees staring to the ground. I hear voices around me but I cant hear them clearly. 'What happened to me?'

Badboyhalo's POV

"Karl?" I called

"Yea?" Karl responded

"I wanna your base is that okay?" I questioned

"Of course! You can stay if you want. And coincidentally our base is actually near! Just a few blocks ahead!" Karl exclaimed

"Should we stay there for the night?" I asked

"Yea sure why not." Karl replied

Tubbo's POV

"YOU BASTARD! Tommy shouted beside me, "HOW COULD YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SKEPPY!"

"Tommy please calm down!" I screamed holding Tommy back until I flap my wings, "Its not safe there!"

"TUBBO LET GO OF ME! THIS STUPID SON OF A BITCH DESERVES TO GET INJURED!" Tommy shouted again

I eventually got tired and accidentally let go of Tommy making me fall backwards and Tommy run to the monster.

"NO TOMMY!" I shouted holding my hand up but what Tommy did next made me scared...

——————————————————————
A/N

Short one but sure