Chapter 19: A night out

I knocked on Austin's door. No answer. I knock harder. Still no answer. "Austin!" i say loudly. I hear shuffling in his room.

He opens the door slightly. "What?"

"Are you okay? because you just got up and left out of no where?"

"I told you I had things to do."

"Ha like what?" I cross my arms

"Like.. write a new song."

"Oh really? Aren't you supposed to be writing that song with Robert?"

"Thats another song. I'm writing a new one. A personal one." I don't seem to convinced about that..

"Oh really? Let me see it." I put my hand on the door to open it

"No." He puts his foot on the opposite side of the door so I can't open it any farther

"And why not?"

"Because its personal. Why do you care? Shouldn't you be with Shawn right about now?"

"So thats what this is about. Is Austin Mahone jealous?" A smirk appears on my face along with a little giggle that escapes my lips

"Me? right. Why would you think that?"

I grab his hand and take him downstairs into the living room where the rest of the boys are at. "Hasn't Austin been acting weird lately? Especiall when Shawn's around? Cause I surely have noticed!"

"What are you getting at Leslie?" Robert asks

"Obviously i believe Austins jealous!" The boys look at me then at Austin wide-eyed.

Austin laughs "Jealous? Really? Of what?" He eyes me up and down

"What are you trying to get it?!" I cross my arms feeling a little offended

"Nothing just that this is all in your head! I have nothing to be jealous about. Your just a contestant winner that's going to leave in like two weeks who i'm most likely going to forget about as soon as you leave!"

I was taken back by his words. The room became really silent and I started to feel embarressed.

"Well okay then. Thats really good to know Austin." I take off to the room im staying in and grab a duffle bag and put enough clothes for one night and day. I grab my purse and my phone and head downstairs. I dont even look at any of the guys and make my way to the front door.

"Hey where are you going?" I ignore Austin

"I said where do you think your going?" Austin grabs my wrist stopping me.

"Im staying somewhere else for the night thats all. See you tomorrow." I try to walk away but he tightens his grip.

"Oh no your not. Im still responsible for you and nothings going to happen to you under my watch!"

"Wow thanks for caring! Im 16 and I can take care of myself for one night! So let goo!" I snatch my wrist out his hand and make my way out the door. My name was being called but this time by Alex. I turn around and wait as he jogs up to me.

"Really where are you staying..?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I do. Tell me and I'll drive you." He lifts his keys up

"Really?" I look at him surprised

"Yea. Austin was an ass and we all know it. Honestly yes he has been acting a little different. A little worry and regret will do him good. I'll take you where ever you want. Just let me know where to take you." I smile "On two conditions." My smile fades

"What are the conditions?"

"I take you somewhere safe, but no boys house"

"Throwing shade to Shawn too huh?" I laugh but he stays serious "Okay second condition?"

"You stay in contact the whole night and tomorrow afternoon I pick you up and bring you back home."

"Deal."

"Okay so where did you plan on staying?" We both start to walk to the car then hop in.

"Shawns" He stares me down.

"Im kidding jeez! A hotel. Just for the night."

****

At The Hotel

"Thanks by the way." Alex and I are standing infront of my room.

"No problem." I give him a hug and he gave me a little squeeze.

"See you tomorrow." I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk into my room and close my door.

I pull out my phone

"Hey Casey? Call Kevin and tell him your both coming down to Miami tonight." (For those who have read this story, im changing Leslies bestfriend's name from mike to kevin because my other story has a mike in it too and im confusing myself and some of you guys too lol)

"Because we're going to have fun tonight!" I hang up. Let the night begin.