Chapter 40

It's been about a week since Alana came. I have to confess that life here isn't too bad. I mean yea we barely go out but I don't know... Its so weird. I hate myself for liking this place. I still hate him. I will always hate him. He's done way too much to me, even if he has DRASTICALLY CHANGED I'm still not trusting him. EVER.

My everyday routine is almost always the same. I start my day off with a shower then go to my endless walk in closet. I swear its like there's new clothes everyday. I like to play dress up with Alana. When we pick our outfits we do our makeup. Having a lot of time on your hands really helps in practicing. I've actually learned new stuff like sewing and yoga, yea a lot of time in our hands.

--

"LESLIE"

I jump when I hear him calling me from downstairs.

"ALANA YOU TOO!"

We look at each other and gulp. This doesn't sound like the calm and peaceful person I've come to known this past week.

We carefully walk down the dark halls of the house then make our way down stairs to where we were called.

I walk into the living room to find him and his friends. The usual people who visit him. One covered in tattoos and the other one who's built to kill a man. Seriously... He must be on steroids.

"Yes?"

"We're bored." He smirks "Entertain us."

I look at him confused "excuse me?"

He sits up and repeats himself "Entertain us. Now."

I look at Alana and she's just standing there, scared out of her mind

I look around the room and see a tequila bottle drained and beer bottles everywhere along the furniture in the room. I hadn't noticed the stench until now. It smelt like alcohol and cigars.

"Your drunk. We're going to bed." I try to turn and push Alana up the stairs but I'm pulled back harshly.

"I'm drunk. So what? Do as I say"

I push him off. "And what exactly is that?"

He looks back to his friends and smiles. "Strip for us. Both of you."

I just stare at him. Dumbfounded. He cant be serious. I am not , under any circumstances, going to strip for these pervs.

"Maybe they need a little motivation." The one with the tattoos says as he stands up and makes his way toward me.

"No not her. She's mine. You can borrow the other one though."

Alana turns into a ghost. Her face pale as can be.

"Come here" he whispers in her ear and grabs her by her waist. He leaves a trail of kisses down her neck trying to turn her on. Alana on the other hand is hating it, her face shows she's disgusted.

"You come here." He pats his lap signaling for me to take a seat on his legs.

I just stare at him, resisting because I know where this will lead to.

He gets frustrated and takes a gun out from his leather jacket and points it at me. "This is your motivation."

I slowly walk toward him and sit next to him instead of on him like he asked.

As soon as I fully sit, he's on top of me. Wetting my neck with his disgusting kisses. Then he moves to my lips but I don't move them at all. Honestly the rest of the night is a blur. There are some parts of it that i do remember, horrible moments.

I remember him gripping onto my neck because I didn't obey to his orders. The grip was so tight he lift his mark, bruises in the shape of his hand all over. That's nothing compared to what happened to Alana though. When she was switched to Mr. Built-to-kill, he was very aggressive. After she was... stripped down.... he would beat on her when she didn't meet his expectations. 

I was left to him. They didn't dare touch me, in a way it relieves me but I wasn't too lucky. He made me and Alana drink something where it made us loopy. The cause as to why I-we cant remember much. 

I do remember him smacking me but not in anger, but in his pleasure. I have a head ache due to him pulling on my hair all night.

I wake up on the floor of the living room, alone. I try to get up but I stumble because of an intense pain in my inner thighs. I look down and I see blood everywhere, coming from me but its too much. It cant all be me.

I stumble around the room toward the door but stop when I see something no one should see. Behind the couch is Alana laying on the ground. Eyes open and not breathing. 

"Alana?"