Chapter 23:

"Leslie can you tell me what happened?" Alex asked concerned kneeling down next to my bed.

I just looked at him remembering. Tears forming in my eyes not just thinking about today, but thinking about what happened a couple of years ago. And then years before than. I've had to start all over twice. It feels never ending. I start all over and just wait until its time to do it again.

"Leslie talk to me."

"Leslie! Where's leslie at!" I hear Kevin's voice echo through the house.

I look at the door waiting for it to bust open and it soon does. "Leslie! You had me worried sick! I lost you then I-I looked for you and I figured you came with Casey then I hear you screaming! Was that you?" I nod

"okay Leslie I know I told you that you can tell me when your ready, but I think its time. I cant help you if you don't tell me" Kevin sits beside me on the bed.

"What is he talking about?" Alex looks lost at this point

"Nothing. Theres nothing to talk about. I'm okay" Both of them open there mouths to say something but my phones rings which stopped them.

I unzipped my jacket pocket and take it out to see Shawn was calling. Alex takes it out of my hand and puts it aside.

"Alex answer him. Please. He's probably just worried I haven't answered to his texts."

Alex sighs and walks out the room to pick up. I can hear him mumble something along the lines of "She's okay dont worry." and "Not today let her rest. Yea sure tomorrow" Then he walks back in and puts my phone on top of the night stand.

"Hey is Casey here yet?"

"Yea she was behind me when I walked in. Want me to call her?" Kevin gets up gesturing to the door.

"No I kind of just want to rest. My heads killing me." I shuffle in place

"I bet! that was a mighty great bang you made when you fell" I fake a laugh and throw a pillow at Alex.

They get up and leave. Before they shut the door a head pops in. Austin's to be specific.

"Hey. I just wanted to see if you were okay?"

I nod and he walks closer.

"Hey sorry about earlier today. I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I just felt a little more comfortable with Alex bringing me up here" After I said that he looked a bit taken back and hurt, but in a way it felt that way. I dont know if its because I'm still mad at him or because I'm just becoming closer with Alex.

"Well okay then. Let me know if you need anything." He gets up

"okay thanks." I shift in the bed to lay on my side and I hear the door gently close.
------------------------

The next morning I wake up to the smell of Pancakes. I shot out of bed and redid my messy bun. I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Shawn making pancakes and all the boys sitting around the island. They were all joking around except Austin. His face was a bit serious. Casey was chopping up fruit and talking to Shawn. No one notices me so I go to the fridge and grab a carton of peach juice because I dont like orange juice. I close the fridge door with a little force. Everyone turns to look at me and says Good morning. Shawn walks toward me and pecks my lips. I get these butterflies in the pit of my stomach that make me smile.

"Good morning beautiful. How are you feeling?" Shawn pulls me closer to him by putting his hand on the small of my back pushing me up against him. He smelled really good. His cologne was a bit minty. It wasn't strong but just enough, the way I like it.