chapter 26

Its the day we leave and Im very excited to.

Nothing else weird has happened. I think finally he'll leave me alone. It was the first time I ever caused damaged and maybe that scared him off? Anyways I'll be traveling and I highly doubt he'll get to me. Not with all that moving and security. I think I'll finally get to relax and have fun. Everything's just falling into place.

Me and Shawn thought that it would be best if we stayed friends though. Since we're going on tour they don't want distractions, and I understand that. He said to wait until the tour is over and we'll see what we do from there but he assured me I didn't lose a friend which really made me happy.

So everyone's packed and ready to go. Well no let me correct that. We're all packed but Im the only one ready. I swear it seems like there girls sometimes.. Its 5 in the morning and we need to catch a flight to San Antonio in about 2 hours. I'm here waiting with my suitcases on the front steps and the boys are inside running around going over there 'checklists' to make sure they forget nothing.

I've been packed for two days already and the boys started last night. I had a good night sleep compared to them who probably slept little because it took them forever to pack. Austin literally has one suitcase for just his shoes. And there all wrapped up.

----------
*San Antonio*
We're getting off the plane and I spent the whole airplane ride between Robert and Zach. I was not bored one bit.

I was a little irritated to be honest.. Everyone on tour came on the same flight and Austin sat with the 5th harmony girls. I love them and all but he seemed a little too cuddled up with Camila. (Again no hate, I love her! You guys chose her not me.)

The whole way they had their own private conversation full of laughing and yelling. I tried to ignore it and enjoy the two beauties I had next to me.

We're off the plane and in our hotel rooms. Im sharing one with Lauren which is amazing. She's so funny and down to earth. Pretty much just chill and laid back. Don't get me started on how pretty she is. She wasn't wearing any makeup and she still look gawgeous!

We all had a group chat and we decided we would all go out to have lunch together before the big night tonight. All the boys stayed at Austin's house because his mom insisted which was really sweet.

We're at a nice diner and all the girls were told to get salads so they wouldn't feel stuffed on the first night. Me not wanting to look fat ordered the same but with pieces of crispy chicken on it. It was actually good.
It all wanted to come right back up each time Camila laughed obnoxiously. Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't like her, I barely know her.. I just don't like how she's always trying to be the center of attention. Or should I say the center of Austin's attention.

We all finish and head back to our rooms to prepare for the first show. Since they don't need me today Im just in a pair of jeans and a plain white v-neck and my red converse.

I sat on the bed watching Lauren get her hair and make-up done. The whole time we were laughing and having fun.

My make-up was simple especially since I wasn't going to go on stage or anything. It was just blush, eyeliner and a bit of mascara. My acne wasn't too bad so I didn't need foundation at the moment.

When she was done she grabbed her outfit and took it with her into the car. All the girls plus me left together and got to the stadium in no time. Right after came Austin and Shawn along with Alex,Robert, and Zach.

Everyone went got changed and started their vocal exercises. I just sat on the side talking to the dancers. They're all funny and chill so I got along great with them. Then the guys came over and started telling jokes. We were really loud so we left to another room. When it was time to perform everyone got into their places and waited for their turn.

Shawn was up first. Then fifth harmony. Then Finally Austin. I swear I've never heard a group of people scream so loud as when Austin came through the two screen in the middle of the stage. His entrance was awesome and he looked great. I was on the side of the stage the whole time admiring how passionate he looked. Not to mention he looked Hot!

I'm still enjoying the show and kind of dancing along to the music in place, until someone came up from behind me.

"Hi"

I turn around and see Camila standing there with a smile on her face. "Hey"

"Sooo do like the show so far?"

"Um yea everyone was great and Austin is killing it" I look back at Austin and then back at Camila.

"I know right. He's just so talented and cayutee! Dont you think?" The certain tone she had when she asked that didn't seem right. I have to be careful with what I say just incase.

"Yea I guess. I mean all these girls are here cheering for him and screaming his name. I'm pretty sure they'd still be here even if he couldn't Sing"

I earned a giggle out of her. "Haha definitely. Sooo um"

I look at her weirdly "Do you need anything?"

"Um actually-"

"Hey Leslie!" I turn to look at Shawn walking up to me.

"Hey Shawn" I meet him half way and give him a hug. "Thanks for saving me"

He lets go and looks at me "What? Do you mean Camila?"

I look at her just watching Austin. "Yupp. It felt kind of weird. She made it kind of awkward."

"Oh yeah I bet. Her and Austin kind of have a thing. Nothing official its just there yunno?" He looks at me struggling to get the words out.

"haha yea I guess but what does that have to do with me?"

"Well for starters, you were living at his house for like a month. Then you join him on tour." I look at shawn realizing what he meant.

"But there's nothing going on between Austin and I.."

"She probably doesn't know that. I mean I would be a bit uneasy too if my boyfriend was around a beautiful women like yourself." He put his finger under my chin lifted my face up so its leveled with him.

I smile and playfully push him away. "Watch it." I wink and walk away

--------
After the concert we all went out to pizza. Especially cause the girls were starving and honestly that salad didn't do justice to my stomach.

At the pizzeria we joined about 5 tables together to fit everyone but we all talked loud enough so that we all heard. I was about at the middle of everyone. Shawn on my right and Normani on my left. At the opposite side it was Lauren and Ally. Next to ally was Dinah then Camila then Austin. They were all giggly and private. It irked me but I was having a good time with everyone and I was going to ignore it. The vamps and the rest of the guys were at the end acting stupid. they remind of monkeys at times, but you have to love them.

We all ate our pizza and just stayed for a while laughing and having a good time. The pizzeria was a bit empty so the waiters and the chef joined us. It was amazing how we were all so comfortable and laid back.

Being honest each time the two individuals across from me laughed it felt like a pinch to my side. It was bothering me but I tried so hard blocking it out. Something just bothered me too much. I mean I like both of them a lot it just that together.. Its a whole other story.

How in the world can I stop this feeling that I have..