chapter 20: He's back

I just loved the way my hair curled perfectly and how it fell on the small of my back. My make-up was sassy just like the outfit i have. I have a skater skirt with a tank top that fit nicely on my body, showing all my curves. Casey had a tight red dress on with black heels. I had high heel combat boots that settles my look down a little. We both walk out the bathroom to find Kevin nicely dressed. His hair was nicely done and his outfit was simple but hot. I now he's my best friend but hey why lie.

We all look at each other and start to walk out the door. I grab my clutch then locked the door making sure i still had the room key.

When i would go to places with the guys, I noticed this place where teens could go party. No alcohol or anything, just music and fun. Grown ups could go too but teens always dominated the hall. Since its the summer, every night is live. It wasn't too far from the hotel so we went walking. When we got there we went straight to the dance floor. Casey wasted no time in grabbing a hot guy to grind on. Kevin was instantly surrounded by a group of girls. I on the other hand am just waking around scanning the room to find someone descent to dance with. Im not just going to go up to any weirdo.

While I was still walking around i felt a pair of hands on my waist. He pressed his body against mine and I just swayed my hips along with the music. We were there for a good 10 min before he wrapped his arms around me. He whispered in my ear "Found you" My whole world stopped right there.

I turn around to look at him but I was pushed onto the floor before I could.

He found me. Again. I swear I just wanted to run away and never come back. I dont know where to run but I dont think i would stop if I had the chance.

He's back and i dont know what to do. All i can do at this point is run and hide. Now.

Im running around the dimmed room looking around. Looking for Kevin and Casey, the man, most importantly.. The exit. I'm so scared I cant even think straight, my adrenaline is pushing me to my limit. I hope i dont pass out. Not here.

I spot Casey and Kevin talking and drinking sodas, I run to them "We need to leave!" They look at me confused "NOW!" I grab there wrists and pull them to the exit. I just have to get through the crowd of people first. My eyes are wide open scanning the room. I look back to see Kevin and Casey still behind me so I keep walking.

Suddenly someone screams "Run but you cant hide forever Leslie!" I looked around but I couldn't tell what direction it came from. At this point I'm freaking out, I just want to fall on the floor and cry but I wont. Not until i'm at least safe.

We all finally make it outside "Leslie why do you wanna leave? We got here like half an hour ago!" Casey waits for my answer but I cant push the words out.

Then two photographers come out of the blue and start taking pictures of me. I cover my face because I couldn't see a thing. This really isn't helping the anxiety I'm feeling right now!

"Your Leslie right?" "Is it true your going out with Shawn Mendes?" "Are you secretly dating one of the foolish four?" People with tape recorders start to come and ask questions.

Im just standing there frozen not knowing whether to fall on my knees and cry or just punch one of them to let off a little steam. Kevin then comes and picks me up Bridal Style and places me in a Taxi Casey probably signaled to stop.

All three of us are in the cab seated "What happened back there?" Kevin still holding on to me.

"He's Back."