Chapter 4: Hospital

>AUSTINS POV<

So im on my way to the hospital. No dont worry im fine. Zach on the other hand... What happened? well..

Zach and i like mature adults took out our segways and rode them down the boardwalk. Mostly hovering and riding circles around cute girls to get their attention.

There was this really cute girl that wanted to ride Zach's segway, he let her not realizing she probably didnt know how to use it. In one second she's off gaining speed, not knowing how to stop!

Zach trying to jump on behind her to stop the segways, instead missed and landed on his arm. Dont get me wrong I felt bad afterwards but i burst out laughing tears coming out when it first happened.

Then i knew it was serious and now im here. in a room waiting for the X-Ray results.

Me being me,impatient, started to wander around the hospital. Walking into random rooms that would have pretty girls in them. I actually met a few pretty cool mahomies.

i signed casts and took pictures and continued to invade peoples privacy. No one really complained. Especially not the girls.. heheh

i went to the last room in the hallway and it had a curtain blocking the view. me not caring moved the curtains over and saw a pretty girl, maybe a year or two younger, just laying there peacefully asleep with bandages wrapped around her neck.

I guess the curtains made too much noise because she started to open her eyes fluttering them at first and then showed me her beautiful big brown eyes.

Her expression at first was confused then changed to a OMG look. i guess she recognized me.

she opened her mouth to talk or scream idk.. but stopped herself?Me prepared and expecting a moment of fangirlin from her just looked at her confused

She pointed to her throat im guessing signaling she couldnt talk but she opened her arms to hug me. I gladly hugged her tight. I didnt even notice i started to blush.

I hear footsteps coming i just kissed her forehead and waved good bye and ran off.

I left that room with a big goofy smile on my face. I dont know why but i just shrugged it off and walked back to the waiting room.