Chapter 33

1, For being a whore.
2, For being weak
3, For being pathetic
4, Just for the hell of it.

4 cuts.

4 cuts on my wrist.

I'm not going to lie.. They do hurt and burn like hell, but it did relieve the pain I felt in my heart. Even if it was just for the moment.

I turn the music up on my phone so I wouldn't have to hear the banging on the door outside and my name being called by many voices.

After a while they do stop and I stand up from the bathroom corner to clean up my wrist.

I shut off the water and my phone to hear peace and quiet. It didn't last long before I heard a soft knock on the door. "Leslie. Leslie It's me Alex. Open up? Please?"

I stand up and head to the door.

"It's just you right?"

"Yes. I promise." Alex said in a pleading voice.

I slowly open the door and peak through it to make sure it really was just him. "Where did everyone go?"

"I made them leave. I know you wouldn't open up to all of them."

"How are you so sure I was going to open the door for you?" He steps up and we're cramped close to each other in the small staircase in the bus.

"I don't know. I'm glad you did though." He smiles.

We're so close to each other our chests were almost touching.

"Okay I opened up. What do you want?" I closed the door behind him and sat down on the couch.

"I wanted to check up on you. Make sure you were okay." He sat down next to me

"Besides everyone thinking Im a whore.. I'm peachy." I throw him a fake smile showing my sarcasm

"Not everyone thinks that."

"Yes they do. I didn't even deny it. Why would they believe me and not her.."

"One. I don't believe that. I believe you.
Two. Shawn and Lauren don't believe it either. They were right there with me trying to talk to you. I pushed them away and promised I would take care of you until you were ready to talk."

"But everyone else believes Camila of course.."

"I didn't say that. I'm just assuring you that you for sure have the three of us." He smiles trying to cheer me up

"Thanks. For everything. Really."

He just smiles and brings me into a hug.

He kept his word and took care of me for the rest of the day. We just chilled and ate food. I had fun just talking with Alex. I'm so comfortable with him, he's really easy to talk to. I tried to convince him that I'm okay and that he should just go off and have fun with the boys but he refused to.

"Leslie. You know you're eventually going to have to open the door of this bus."

"I know. Why not try to avoid it as long as possible if its bound to happen."

"Not the answer I expected.." We both laugh "But seriously though. Your going to have to face them all eventually. What if they believe Camila... You know the truth and so do three other people. I suggest you walk out of here with your head held up high and pretend that nothing ever happened because you know none of what she said it true."

"Thats the problem. What she said kind of is true.." I look down and play with my fingers.

"Kind of?"

"I'm not a virgin.. but I'm not a whore either!!" Tears threaten to fall out my eyes

"Okay. It's okay. It happens. In the heat of the moment things happen, I understand,"

"Thats my thing!" I stand up and pace around the bus. "I wasn't caught up in the moment. I didn't want it to happen."

"Leslie what are you talking about? What do you mean?"

I stop and look at him. Did I just say what I think I said out loud?

"Nothing. Its nothing"

"Obviously it isn't nothing. What's wrong what happened." He stands up and cautiously walks to me with a stare of 'tell me'.

"I think your right its time to face everyone." I walk towards the door trying to escape the awkward position I put myself into.

"No Leslie. Come on. You can tell me. I wont tell anyone if you want but I want you to tell me so I can help you"

"I cant" I whisper

"Yes you can. Just tell me.. So I can protect you. I promise I'll protect you."

I breathe in and out. Should I? Should I tell him everything? Finally have someone there to help me. Protect me? I think its time.

"Okay." I whisper preparing myself.

I've feared this moment. Not just the part where I involve someone else in on my problem but also because I have to think about it. Think about the past. I don't want to do that.. I can even stand the thought of it. But I do think Its time I tell someone. No not like what Casey knows. I mean everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYS GUYS!
Sooo.... AUSTIN AND BECKY G ARE TOGETHER!!!! I found out earlier today and I honestly saw it coming but I have to confess that it still hurt just a little..😭😭💔😂 But I really do like her with him so if he's happy so am I. We all should be.
What I don't like is all the tweets making fun of the picture of them kissing... It might look like he was sucking her Face (😂) but c'mon.. Its Austin who cares!

On another note... Tell me your thoughts on the last few chapters!! Did you guys like it? I think I like the direction it's now heading in..

But tell me who's team are you on?
#TeamAustin?
#TeamShawn?
#TeamAlex?

Let me know!! Maybe I can add a heated Scene with one of them. How does that sound?

Like! And Comment! Please I'd appreciate it!!