Chapter 32

I don't know what's been up with me lately but I've been feeling more confident and happy. I have opened up for Austin A couple of times and honestly I love it. Not trying to brag but I think the fans like me too.

I've had way more followers on my Social Media accounts and people keep commenting or tweeting saying they loved seeing me perform.

Today's another day off and I plan on having fun. I'm in the bathroom getting ready, fixing my hair and adding a bit of make-up on. Just incase I was spotted, don't want anyone taking a picture of my acne. I hate that part of puberty..

Right now I'm basically done and I take one last look in the mirror. Not bad. I had High wasted shorts with a tank top that said 'party' on it.

I grab my purse and walk towards the bus door.

"Hey where you going?" I turn to see Austin standing there already fully dressed eating an apple.

"About to explore Los Angeles! See you later!"

"Alone? Don't think so." He walks up behind me

"What are you doing?"

"Tagging along? Where shall we go first?" He takes another bite out of his apple.

"You mean where shall I go first? Alone."

"No. I'm going. You'll get lost and what if something happens?"

"And what? Your going to protect me?" I tease him

"Not just me, these bad boys are here to help save the day too" He kisses where his 'muscles' should be at on his arms.

"Yea, Yea, Yea.. Nothings going to happen." I walk off the bus but miss a step almost falling on my face but Austin hold me up.

"Spoke to soon." He laughs at me

"Whatever just hurry up" I get out his grip and walk ahead of him to hide the embarrassed look on my face. How old does he think I am? 12?

----------------
"What are you laughing at?" Austin asks looking over my shoulder onto my phone

"Nothing" I put my phone in my back pocket

"Secrets huh? Can I know?" He smiles

"No."

"Why cant I know huh?"

"I don't have any secrets thats why." We continue to walk down the street until Austin starts singing

"Everybody's got a secret
Tell me yours and ima keep it
yea there's nothing to hide
Tell me all you secrets tonight!" He nudges me

I try to say something back but stop when I hear girls screaming. Great.

"Austin can I have a picture?!" "I love you Austin!" "Austin!" " OMG its Austin Mahone!"

I step aside but am surprised when they notice me

"Its Leslie!" "Leslie Santiago!" "Leslie your amazing!" "Can I have a picture with both of you guys?"

"Sure." We spend about 10 minutes taking pictures and meeting Mahomies .

"Wow... So thats what its like huh?" We start walking again

"Yupp. How does it feel?" He laughs

"I mean its pretty cool but I cant imagine having to go through that each time you go out. How do you do it?"

"Honestly you get used to it. I love my Mahomies and don't mind at all."

"Wow."

"yuppp."