Chapter 37

Its finally day time and I'm starving. I know food isn't my biggest worry right now but I'm hungry! Last time I ate was yesterday morning... I'm not even going to mention how bad I have to use the bathroom.

My eyes are swollen because I slept with my contacts on.. My back hurts from sleeping on the ground. My hairs in knots because I haven't combed it since yesterday and I'm kind of cold. I'm still in my bathing suit and last night was kind of chilly.

This right now is torture and I know the worst has yet to come.

I hear footsteps and I run to the window to see him coming. He unlocks the door and peaks in. "Morning My Love" Ewlk.

"Hungry?" Damn you!

I nod

"C'mon."

He signals for me to walk with him.

I brush past him but he grabs my arm first to whisper in my ear. "Don't try running. You won't get anywhere" he Let's go and I continue to walk.

I'm not going to run. I have to come up with a plan to guarantee my freedom. I'm not just going to run and wing it. I'm not an idiot. With him you have to be very careful.

We walk to the big house thats about 30 feet away from the shed. We walk through the back door and leads me up a stairway.

I hate to say it but this house Is incredible. It looks like something president Obama would buy as a small safe-house.

He finally brought me to this average sized room with a nice king size bed, gold and white curtains, gold white furniture, and a white carpet. There was doors to what I believe is a closet and another door that I honestly hope is the bathroom.

I turn back to see him walking toward the closet and he opened it revealing a beautiful walk in closet. He pulled out a towel and handed me it.

"There's the bathroom with a shower.. clothes in the closet and I'll bring food up in a little." Then he walks out

What in the world? First he hurts me and threatens me, then he kidnaps me, Throws me in a shed for a day, then takes me to this beautiful room with all this and is being nice? What's gotten into him? What is he planning?

I have to figure it out but for now Im going to clean up because I'm a mess.
----
I'm out the shower and I look around the closet. I open a cabinet and see undergarments with price tags showing they're brand new and most importantly not used.

I put anything on and look for something comfortable to wear.

I look through the clothes and its amazing. It's like a teenage-girl fantasy. He has the latest clothes, anything from forever 21 to Gucci.

I settle for leggings and a t-shirt. I go back to the bathroom so I can do something with my hair. The enormous mirror has cabinets attached to the bottom of it and I search through them.

The top one on the left has all kinds of makeup. I see Mostly products from Sephora and Mac. Under that cabinet I find jewelry like bracelets and necklaces. On the right side cabinets, the top one had headbands, bows, Hair products like hairspray and gel. Deodorant.

The bottom one had combs, hairdryer, straightener, and a curling wand.

I'm honestly amazed. On top of the counter there was a contact container with my exact medicine in it.

Okay now it's getting just slightly creepy.

Of course it is Leslie.. Remember who he is!

I comb my knotty hair and apply gel then put my damp hair into a ponytail.

I walk out the bathroom to find a tray of food. I run to it and start eating.

----------

"Sleep well?"

I open my eyes and jump at the sight of him sitting on the bed staring at me.

I sit up and lean against the head board, staring at him. I don't plan on talking to him anytime soon.

"Well you were snoring so I think you were."

"I was not!" Dammit.

He laughs "You were actually."

"Whatever."

"Hungry?"

I nod

"Lets head downstairs to eat then."

Why is he so calm, so ... normal. The fact that he's being so nice is really making me suspicious. There's a catch. I know it. He's a violent man that uses people to get what he wants, in the worse way you can think of.

And I'm even more confused because I'm almost completely sane. This is the man who caused all those nightmares. He IS my worst nightmare. Why am I not more scared... why aren't I scared at all?

This is bad, really bad.

"Are you going to eat?"

I look down at the plate of good he put in front of me. Eggs, Bacon, toast, and orange juice. I pick up my fork and begin to eat.

"So we are going out tonight."

I look up confused.

"I'm trusting you. Prove me wrong and you'll face the consequences. Got it?"

I nod.

This is it. This can be it. My chance to escape.

"Where we going?" I ask picking my glass of juice

"You'll see. Just dress in something nice. Short. Maybe a little tight." He picks up his dish and throws it in the sink then walks away.

Okay. Time to prepare.

Im going to give him what he wants but with a catch. The catch is him not being able to touch me. I will be long gone before he gets the chance.

I run up to my room and hop in the shower. Afterwards I let my hair dry while I pick out my clothes.

I go with a comfortable Red dress thats a little above knee level with a golden zipper running down the front of the dress. Black heels that aren't too tall, and then I sit my tooshie down in front of the Mirror and opened the first drawer thats filled with make-up

Time to have fun with this.

My make-up consists of Foundation, blush, contouring, Eyeshadow creating a smokey eye look, Eyeliner, fake lashes, and Red lipstick.

By the time I'm done with my make-up my hairs dry. I take out my curling wand and make perfect curls all around my head. I look at the finished outcome infront of my whole body mirror and I have to admit I look HOT.

I walk down the stairs to find him waiting on the couch.

He stands up and his jaw drops. A reaction I honestly expected.

What I didn't expect was my jaw to drop when I took a look at him.

His brown hair was perfectly combed upward, He wore a black V-neck showing his muscular body, his eyes sparkled when he smil- wait what. What the hell is wrong with me? No! This is not going to happen. Nope.

"Are we leaving?"

"Yupp. Let's go." He grabs his keys and we head to the car.

Get ready. This is going to be an interesting night.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys? How is everyone?

125 likes for an update!