Chapter 16: Tour?

I went to my room and slammed the door. I wasn't mad, just a little embarrassed that i couldn't accomplish my 'bad ass' exit..

I go to the bathroom to take off all my make up then I go to bed. Next thing i know i hear yelling downstairs. I look at my surroundings and notice its morning.

I get up and put my hair in a messy bun and my glasses. I'll put on my contacts later. I slip on my bunny slippers and slug down the stairs. I turn the hallway and the boys come into view with Shawn. They were all wrestling. I try to be very quiet and walk away because i look like a mess and i bump into someone. I look up to the big tall man and i realize its Joe. (Austin's body guard)

"GoodMorning Leslie" he says a bit loud.

I turn to see all eyes on me. They look down to my slippers and start laughing.

"Good morning Leslie" they all say. "We were waiting for you to wake up" Alex says walking over to give me a hug.

"What time is it?" I ask walking to the fridge to grab orange juice.

"Time to get ready because we have to go out" Austin says walking out the kitchen eating an apple

"Where are we going?" I ask taking a sip of juice.

"The studio's meeting room. Austin has a meeting with a few people" Robert says

"Oh okay I'll go get ready then."

I go upstairs and hop in the shower to clean up a bit and rush out. I put on a pair of shorts and a white crop top that reads 'I don't bite' with some bloody lips and my red converse. My hair stays in a bun but i just clean it up a bit leaving curly strands on the sides to fall out.

My make-up consisted of Mascara and blush with clear lipgloss. Nothing too special.

I looked in the mirror before leaving my room and i didn't look bad. I think i might even look a little hot. If i do say so myself.

I walk down the stairs and my eyes meet Shawn's. He smiles and walks up to me to give me a kiss on the cheek. "You look really nice"

"Thank you"

Austin just looks at me them walks out along with the guys to the car. Since we all don't fit in one car we take Zach's car too.

Austin waves Shawn to get into his car i walk over to sit with shawn and Austin butts in "Leslie your gonna gave to go with Zach, we don't all fit"

"Rigght " i say under my breathe walking to Zach's car. I get in the passenger seat and immediately turn on music.
Black Widow by Iggy and Rita comes on and both Zach and I sing obnoxiously while Joe dies of laughter in the back seat.

Pretty soon we get to the studio and its amazing. As soon as you walk in theres a water fountain in front of their studio sign which is next to the secretaries desk.

I follow behind the guys with Joe and we are just messing with each other. I try to push him with my hip so he can fall into the wall but he won't budge. So i try harder and i miss and fall into an open door, laughing.

I look up to see everyone in the room laughing at me.

I recognize these people? Its Fifth Harmony and The Vamps! Stay Calm Leslie! Don't freak out! I get up, more like hop up, and fix myself. I greet everyone and back up to stand next to Joe and i give him the death glare. He tries so hard to keep in his laughter so i just punch his arm. The meeting begins and Rocco soon walks in and takes a seat at the head of the table. I take a seat thats against the wall and away from the table in the back with Joe and the guys.

They start to talk about dates along with locations all over the country. I lean toward Robert and ask whats going on.

"They're talking about Austin's Tour"

I squeaked so loud from excitement that everyone turns to look at me. Rocco says "Bless You" and continues to talk

The guys start to laugh. "Why didn't anyone tell me!" I whisper to Robert

"You never asked" I glare at him then just pay attention to the rest of the meeting.

Sounds like the Tour starts in June i believe from what i heard? Im not too sure Robert kept talking to me about the most random things.

I know it sounds weird but my private school's summer break starts in May. So theres still time before it starts.

The meeting ends and everyone walks out together. I walk out with The Vamps' boy's who are pretty cool and i turn my head to see Austin walking with Camila. They were laughing and smiling. That kind of bothered me but i didn't try to put much attention to it. I hope the whole Stef situation won't repeat itself..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No hate to Camila I actually Love her! Its just people seem to like the idea of using her in fanfics since in reality they did go out.

But thanks to everyone still reading! This chapter is a little slow but i did need to write it to explain everything that will happen
soooo patience my grasshopper.