𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭

✧;── YUME PROWLEY──; ✧

"I wanna help, but this ain't my ho, you know how it go, don't got no cape"

◂◂ ► Ⅱ ▸▸
ᵐⁱⁿ ────────────○─ ᵐᵃˣ

Already late for work, I rushed out of the house with my blouse unbuttoned and my skirt half way zipped. I hurriedly locked my front door and made my way to my driveway where my car was.

Astonished, I quickly ran over to my car to see my two backseat windows had been busted out and my car had been broken into. "What the fuck?!" I yelled to myself.

I checked my surroundings before I proceeded to look into my car to see what all was missing. I checked over the visor, and in my glove compartment to see that my backup wallet had been stolen. "All my shit is gone!"

Groaning in frustration, I threw my purse onto the floor and took a look around my house to see if I could catch anybody. "Bummy ass niggas yo!" I shouted.

Across the street was one of my neighbors, he was outside smoking a blunt like he did every morning. I think his name was Von or something. He was well known around our block and apparently real deep into some gang activity so my nosey ass neighbor Gabriel tells me.

Walking across the street over to his house, I stood behind the fence. "Excuse me?"

"What?"

"It's Von right?"

"Yea, wassup?"

"I'm Yume from the house across the street, I know we don't know each other but I was wondering if you happened to see anything unusual this morning? my car got broken into & a lot of my shit got stolen."

"Damn shorty that's fucked up, but yeah I seen who did it." Von held the smoke into his mouth for a minute before inhaling it.

"You did? do you know who they were? & by any chance were you able to call the cops?"

"Damn gang, you asking a lot of questions. A lot of people shit get broken into, everything don't concern the cops. It be enough shit going on around 'hea we'on need no cops on the block."

"Excuse me?" I mugged him, raising my eyebrow. "Well in case you didn't hear me the first time, I said my shit got broken into. The shit that I paid good money for, my Benz."

"What 'typa bitch ride around with a Benz  in chicago? you ain't from around here is you lil folks?"

"First of all, watch that bitch word you don't know me nigga & why the fuck does it matter where I'm from?" Crossing my arms, I looked him up and down. "But no, I'm not from here I'm from Miami, is there a problem?"