𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲|𝟐

DAYVON BENNETT

DAYVON BENNETT

"It-it's Booka." She cried out.

Stepping back, her heart was beating so fast she didn't know what was gonna happen next.

"Fuck you mean it was Booka?! say gang stop playing with me." I said.

"I'm not, it's true Von." She sobbed.

Von's silence scared her more than when he spoke, A quiet Von was never a good one. She was so used to seeing him like this toward other people, Diamónte was now experiencing first hand the Von most people feared.

"Say something, p-please." Sticking her hand out, she attempted to reach out and touch him.

Immediately slapping her hand out of his way, he caught her off guard placing his hand around her neck. "I'a really kill you in hea bro, on king David." His hand closed in tighter around her while she used all her strength to try and pull him away.

"Von, p-please, you're hurting me." As her hand sat on his wrist, she looked into his eyes pleading with him to let her go. "Please."

The permanent mug on his face never left, as he watched her cry her eyes out. In his mind he wanted to kill her and Booka, but in this moment something was still holding him back.

Loosening his grip, he watched as she took a deep breath. Letting go completely, Von walked over to her bag and threw it at her. "Start packing yo shit, ion even wanna hear you say nun." He said sitting on the bed.

"Can y-you just let-let me explain?" She stammered.

He unrested his arms off his knees to slide off the bed. She was trying him. "Ain't shit to explain, yo ass a hoe."

Stepping away from him too quickly she ran into the wall, sticking her hand out in front of her. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" She yelled out in a panicky voice.

Squatting down to put some of the clothes that now laid on the door into her bag, she would glance up every now and then to see him staring back at her.

"Yo hoe ass bogus, bro." He shook his head. "Outta everybody, you gone fuck a nigga I'm cool wit and you supposed to be my bitch?"

"I didn't mean for it to happen baby, I swear I never meant to hurt you." Diamónte cried throwing her stuff in her bag.

"Stop talking to me gang, real shit yo ass a hoe, and you sleezy. Matter fact." I walked over to her snatching her bag from her and throwing it down the steps. "You gotta go right na, if you stay hea any longer ima hurt you."