𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

YELLÓE (YEH-LOW) TRINITY ✧*̥₊˚

YELLÓE (YEH-LOW) TRINITY ˚

"You get where I'm coming from? like I don't know it's just like, I really like him and of course I only want the best for him, I mean he's my best friend why wouldn't I? but Von's blinded by pussy right now, that's all he's worried about. Like I don't understand why he's so obsessed with that gold digging ass bitch." I vented to Louie.

I stretched my legs out on the bed to get more comfortable. Louie asked me to hang out at his house with him this morning, so I've been over here ever since.

Louie and I talked about everything together, we had a special type of brother and sister relationship. Louie's always been there for me and he's just all around a good ass listener.

"I feel you loe loe, but nah trust me he likes you. I see how lil folks looks at you, he likes you fasho he just going through his hoe phase he probably just don't realize it."

I knew Louie was just tryna cheer me up, but I loved him for it. "I'm tired of dealing with niggas who're going through there hoe phases ugh, but you're right lou. But anyways thanks for always listening to my crazy ass rants." I laughed.

Louie nodded his head and pulled his phone from out of his hoodie pocket. "Say Lou!" We heard from the stairwell.

Louie looked over at me once we both realized that it was Von who had just came through the front door and was making his way upstairs.

"You good?" Louie asked.

I nodded my head, shrugging. "I'm good."

"Say Lou!" Von yelled, opening up Louie's bedroom door. "Say what y'all doing up inna bed together?" Von mugged.

"Nigga we like eight feet apart, watch out." Louie said.

Von walked around towards the bed and sat at the edge of it, pulling me towards him. "Wassup ma?" He smiled.

"Hey bestie," I blushed, wrapping my arms around Von.

"What y'all on? what y'all so quiet fa?" Von asked, kissing my forehead.

"Not shit, was waiting on yo ass to get here." Louie replied, scrolling on his phone.

"Ian even know you was coming over here." I said looking up at Von.

"Yeah me and Louie got some shit to take care of."

"Always, always." I said, removing myself from around Von.

"I'a be back, ima go get something from downstairs." Louie said standing up from the bed.