𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

BRITISH MAHOGANY sb; she is soooo pretty

BRITISH MAHOGANY
sb; she is soooo pretty.
&
DAYVON BENNETT

It's been days since I've seen or heard from Von and I was beyond aggravated

It's been days since I've seen or heard from Von and I was beyond aggravated. Over the years I've grown accustomed to his childish disappearing acts and antics, but now that we had kids everything was supposed to be different.

The constant questioning from our children as to where he was and when he'd be back tore me apart because I honestly didn't know. I never knew why, but whenever he came back he would act like nothing ever happened. He would avoid the start of arguments whenever I questioned him about his whereabouts, which drove me crazy.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, I peeked over my shoulder at Von's side of the bed; Empty.

Four days without being wrapped up in his arms, four days without kissing him until he told me to get out of his face, and as much as I hated hearing his music blast through the bathroom while he got ready, I was lowkey starting to miss it.

Getting up from the bed, I scratched the top of my head walking into the bathroom. As I opened the closet where all of our bath towels and different fragranced soaps were, I grabbed a big and small towel to wash off with and the dove soap bottle, closing the door with my hip.

I quickly glanced at the time 6:22 am, as I walked back into my room to retrieve my phone seeing that I had a good hour to myself before the kids woke up.

Whenever Von's gone, whether it's for a tour or just days like this he always messes up my sleep schedule because I'm so used to waking up with him laying beside me.

I haven't had the proper amount of sleep in days, and with two daughters who are a handful any extra time I could spend by myself I took advantage of.

Turning the knob on the faucet, I waved my hand underneath it testing the temperature of the water. When the water felt warm enough, I let the tub fill as I set my items on the toilet seat.

Holding my phone at an angle so the Face ID could recognize my face, I unlocked it going to my music app. To set the mood on how I was feeling, I went to my most played playlist and pressed the shuffle button.