𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨| 𝟖

JOURNEY D'JENAone year ago

JOURNEY D'JENA
one year ago

I was mentally thanking god that I only had one period left. I felt okay, I was just really tired.

Yesterday's event re-played in my head as I grabbed my books from out of my locker. I was headed to the library to study.

"That's it? you're just gonna leave and not say anything." Pushing him back she stood in front of the door blocking him.

"Fuck you want me to say?"

"Anything!" She yelled. "At least tell me where we're going from here. Will you be here for me or not?"

Taking his wallet out of his back pocket, he pulled out $400 and handed it to her.

"Are you fucking serious?" She pushed him back, slamming her hands against his chest.

"Bruh, watch out." He said pushing her out the way. "I'm not finna keep going back and forth bout this shit." Walking around her, he adjusted the backpack on his shoulder and walked out the room.

"Zion!" She called out."

Clutching my books in my right hand, I shook my head at the thought. I get that Zion was frustrated but so was I.

Halfway to the library I seen Zion & Josiah walking into the gym. "He must have gym this period." I thought to myself.

Holding off on going to the library I decided to cut in his gym class to try and talk with him again.

I threw my books in my bookbag and walked inside the gym where everybody was getting changed in the locker rooms.

Standing outside the boys locker rooms was Zion, Josiah and a few of his other friends that had just went into the locker room.

"Hey J," I waved, acknowledging him.

"Oh hey J, wassup?" He asked, waving back at me.

"What you doing ova here?" Z interrupted.

"Can we talk?" I asked holding onto my bookbag straps.

"Ima go change." Josiah said.

"Aight J." Zion nodded.

"Talk about what Journey?" He asked frustrated.

"Look about yesterday, I know we're both just having a hard time adjusting to this shit," I said referring to my belly. "And I know we both said some things we didn't mean but-"