𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝟑

DECADE 'RHYLIE' BANKS sb: go re-read part one & two!

sb: go re-read part one & two!

(two months in...)

"Bro you're crazy." I said closing the house door shut.

"Nah yo ass just keep fucking with me, that's gone get yo ass cut off." Von said throwing his keys on the counter.

"You said it first... like bro what?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"But I wasn't een talking to you, you spose to act like yeen hear that." He said sliding his jacket off.

"So I'm supposed to act like you wasn't just on live telling everybody in yo live that you'a fuck all they bitches?" I said trying to get him to hear how stupid he sounded.

"But I wasn't een talking to ya, see yo ass bogus talm bout you can get top from all them bitches niggas.. aight, keep playing." Von said poking me in my forehead.

Smacking his hand out of my face, I laughed it off setting my purse down on the couch. "Yeah you're a literal psycho."

I walked out of the living room and went upstairs into my bedroom to use the restroom.

Opening up the bathroom door, I shut it behind me as I did my business. A few minutes hadn't even passed before Von busted through the door. "What you doing up in hea? lemme see that phone." He said holding his hand out.

"Bro you're crazy." I laughed. "I can't even use the bathroom Von?" I said handing him my phone.

"I'm just playing lil folks," He smirked leaning over to kiss me.

"You need help," I said.

Von handed me back my phone and started laughing. "You bout to go?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I gotta slide up outta hea in a lil." He said walking into my bedroom to grab his bag.

After using the restroom, I made sure to wipe and wash my hands. I then stood in the mirror trying to fix my eyelash.

"But check it out though," Von said walking back into the bathroom with a stack of money. "Don't spend it, this fa the car."

"Awww, you remembered?" I said turning around to look at him.

"How ima faget?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "But you know what you gotta do fa that right?"

I swiped my hand over Von's face laughing. "What I gotta do?"