𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨|𝟑

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓Salayáe's POV,(sah-lay-yah)┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
Salayáe's POV,
(sah-lay-yah)
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

THREE YEARS LATER,

"Salayáe!" Jaden yelled as he walked away from the blinds.

"What baby? what's up?" Salayáe asked walking out from around the corner with her hand on her baby bump.

"I thought I told you that I didn't want that nigga picking up Zion & Bronx from over here."

"Those are his kids Jaden, what you want me to do?" Salayáe groaned.

"Salayáe I don't give a fuck about that shit, I told you I didn't want that clown ass nigga coming to our house to pick them up."

Salayáe looked at her current boyfriend and rolled her eyes. Three years ago she was just in a fight with Von about trying to take Zion & Bronx away from her and now here she was three years later with her new boyfriend Jaden, who she met at an outing she was invited to.

"Look baby I know Von isn't the easiest to deal with but don't trip, he's just gonna come get them and slide." Resting my hand on my baby bump, I looked over at the picture frame that sat on the living room table of Zion & Bronx. It seemed like I had just had baby Bronx and now here I was again, baking baby number three.

"Man whatever, this time if that nigga get rowdy I'm not sparing they bitch ass daddy." Jaden walked past me and took a seat on the couch.

An overhearing Zion jogged down the steps, cutting his eyes at Jaden. "Man why you always talking shit about my dad? at least have some respect for Bronx."

"Man Zion you betta gone about your business lil partna." Jaden warned turning his head towards Zion's direction.

"Nigga ain't nobody scared of you, just because you fucking my ma don't mean you run this house or something." Zion bucked.

"Zion, watch your mouth! and Jaden can you not? you're arguing with a teenager, I know Von is team too much but don't disrespect their father."

"Nigga don't got too many times to keep disrespecting pops nem." Zion replied.

"Nigga or what?" Jaden rose up from his seat.

"Nigga I can show you wh-"

Interrupted by the sounds of small feet running down the stairs, it was Bronx. "Z is daddy here yet?" Bronx asked struggling to keep his otf bag on his back.