𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭|𝟐

DAYVON BENNETT,

DAYVON BENNETT,

Omniscient...

"Fix yo arch ma." I said with a grunt. Taking my hand, I pushed down on her back going deeper.

"Ugh Von, you're too deep." She moaned pushing away at my waist. "Take some out."

"I ain't even all the way in, move yo hand." It really musta been too much for her cause she still kept her hands planted on my stomach. "Why you ain't listenin? hm?" I spoke lowly.

Her soft moans filled the room as I pounded into her from behind. "You tryna show out." Gripping her ponytail in my hands, I followed her lead as she met my thrusts. "There you go ma, fuck me back."

^ LMDAOOZOXJXSNANXIDJDNSN PLS DES IS A MESS WITH THE WRITING, anyways back to the story.

"Mm, you feel so good." She moaned gripping the sheets in her hand. "Fuck!"

"Yo shit wet, lil folks damn." Letting go of her hair, I placed my hands on her hips taking control.

"You're gonna make me cum." She whimpered. "Just like that, Von. I feel you."

"Where you feel me at?"

Sweat was dripping from my chest and onto her while we tried to outdo each other. She had me thinking all types of crazy shit.

"Where you feel me at ma?" I asked again. I pulled out of her a little slowing down making her let go of the sheets and look back at me.

"Why'd you stop?" She whined.

Biting my lip, I smacked her ass. "Ion like that quiet shit, tell me how I'm making you feel."

"You know you're making me feel good Von," She panted.

"I wanna hear you say it." I pushed into her without warning making her gasp. "You gone talk back ma?"

"Mm, yes."

Stroking her slowly, I pulled out completely. "Von, seriously?" She groaned.

"Chill out, turn around and lay back." I said moving back a little so she could change positions.

When she got on her back, I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed leaning down to suck on her neck. Trailing my kisses down her body, I licked and sucked on every piece of her body as she followed my movements with her eyes.

Pushing up one of her legs, I held it as I kissed lower down her body. "Please stop teasing me," She whined.

Lifting up, I smiled pulling my dreads in a ponytail. "This dick got you actin right."

Lifting up a little, she grabbed me and pulled me down to her level. She took her legs and wrapped them around my waist, taking my bottom lip in her mouth. "Only good dick can do that."