𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲

DIAMÓNTE CHARITY

DIAMÓNTE CHARITY

"Throw that ass back, I ain't gone keep tellin you that ma." He said tugging on my hair.

"Ugh." I groaned letting him do as he pleased. The impact of his pull turned me on even more, making me arch my back even deeper. "You feel so good." I moaned.

Rotating his hips into me, I tried my hardest to meet his thrusts like he asked but my body wouldn't allow me to. He had my body trembling and shaking, something I've never experienced during sex at least not to that extent.

Our hours of talking and smoking led us to fucking in the backseat of my car. I was on cloud nine times ten and I had him to thank for that.

His strokes eventually slowed down after getting back to back orgasms from me.

Turning over in the seat, I switched positions with him climbing on top of his lap.

I threw my hands over his shoulders as my titties freely sat up in front of his face, he bit his lip as he glanced up at me.

"Yo shit wet as hell." He groaned positioning his dick at my opening. "You gone make me nut in you, let me take the rubber off." He pleaded.

"Mm, no. You know we can't." I moaned, enjoying the feeling of him inside of me.

"Why not? Ima pull out."

"No you're-ugh fuck!" I gasped grabbing at the hand he had squeezing my breast as he increased his speed.

"You tellin me no? huh?" He mumbled into my ear.

"No-oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Tilting my head back, I closed my eyes letting the orgasm take over my body.

As I came down from my high, I smirked grabbing him by his dreads once we made eye contact. "Mm," I moaned into the kiss we shared. "Remind me to never to let you talk me into fucking in the car again, my back hurts." I said placing another kiss on his lips.

"Cause you get to running every time I get too deep."

"Running? im not a track star baby I don't run from dick it's just because you're always being rough and like to snatch and pull on my hair."

"Yeah, yo shit is fucked up, my bad." He laughed lifting the exposed part of my lace.

Swatting his hand away from my head, I pushed him back. "You're the reason why I get my hair done so much."

"As long as I'm the only nigga payin fa it."

Scoffing, I sat up reaching for my jeans that were on the floor. "Whatever Booka, don't start."

"Nah, you don't start. Let me find out you ain't did what you said you was gone do." He hinted.
"That's prolly why you still got me wearing condoms."