𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

♚

I was on my way to meet up with India since she's been tryna get me out of the house for weeks. We agreed to meet up at our favorite restaurant so we could catch up.

Sitting in the parking lot I waited until she pulled in so we could walk in together.

I removed the sunglasses off of my face checking my eye to make sure the makeup I applied before I left didn't smudge and show any bruising. Deciding to just be safe, I opened my purse looking for my foundation. Taking my blending sponge I poured the foundation on the sponge lightly dabbing my face.

Looking into the mirror I turned my head from side to side making sure I didn't miss anything. I left my hair down to cover the many other bruises that decorated my neck.

"What?" I said, turning my attention to my brother.

"Are you sure you're okay? How'd you get all those bruises?"

"I told you, me & India went ice skating and I fell on the ice. I'm good KK, trust me."

"Well you need to be more careful, you look like you got jumped."

"Yeah.." I fake laughed.

I jumped slightly hearing a knock on my brother's car window, unlocking the door I let India open the passenger car door. Putting the sponge and foundation back into its bag I dropped the makeup bag into my purse and got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride KK."

"Fashooo, you want me to come back and get you?"

"Nah, I'll ride back with India."

Greeting India with a hug, "Hey Indi!"

"Hey boo, you look good." She said pulling away from the hug and giving me a once over.

"So do you, I see you back to wearing bobs again." Running my fingers through her hair.

"Girl the long hair was making my neck hot." Pulling the door open to the restaurant.

The hostess sat us down at a table on the outside. For our drinks, we started with mimosas and gave the waitress our food orders.

"So how've you been?" India asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"I've been fine, wby?" I said, adjusting my glasses.

"Good girl, you know just traveling with Durk."

"I know, I've seen the pictures you posted on Instagram. Y'all are honestly so adorable."