𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

DAYVON BENETT

DAYVON BENETT

"Rhylie gone make me beat her ass, on BD." Durk said out loud. Scrolling through his phone his eyebrows sunk deeper at every comment he read on his recent picture.

Looking up from my phone at the sound of her name, I opened my mouth to say something but Booka beat me to it.

"What she do now gang?" Booka asked. "Rhy grown as hell and you still on her ass like she the same lil shortie that used to follow you around the house."

Turning his phone toward him, Booka looked back surprised. "Nah," he shook his head. "Ain't no way gang."

"What she do?" I spoke up furrowing my eyebrows.

"Niggas in my comments talm bout Rhy got a sextape." Durk said. "They trolling. They gotta be, Rhy ain't dumb enough to do no shit like that."

As soon as them words came out his mouth I felt my heart stop. It can't be the same video I was thinking bout, nah.

"Yeah they ass fuckin wit you gang. She ain't even like that." I said hoping like shit he dropped it.

"How you know?"

"How I know what?"

"How you know she ain't like that?" Durk asked sitting up in his seat.

"Yo ass paranoid. I've been knowin lil folks fa years, that's how I know. You lettin them goofy ass niggas in the comments fuck yo head up."

"I'm trippin?" He asked Booka.

"Yeah." Booka nodded. "Von right bro, she ain't onnat. Don't let that shit get to you. Niggas just talkin."

"Aight, my bad gang." Reaching out to dap me up, "Rhylie still a baby in my eyes. Ion be wanting to think of her like that."

"Yeah I hear dat, that's how I be with sky ass. She turned sixteen na so she think she grown, be having all type of goofy niggas beating her messages down."

"Luh sky do be having niggas foe, my lil cousin jeremy be talm bout booka put me on with sky, I'm like her brother a real killa fasho, scope at ya neck typa nigga you'on need that drama in ya life." Booka laughed.

"Tell Jeremy ass keep it pushing, she'on need no boyfriend she ain't nothing but a luh girl." I said.

"That's how I feel about Rhylie, she fast as fuck too gang." Durk added.