𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞

SAMIA LEIGHTON

SAMIA LEIGHTON .ೃ

"Baby?" I called out. I stood in the mirror looking at myself in disgust. Huffing, I blew out a small breath removing the straps from my dress off of my shoulders.

Hearing footsteps, I looked up towards the door. "Why you ain't ready?" Von asked as he walked into the room sitting down on the bed. "We already late lil folks."

"I don't wanna go anymore." I sighed. Tonight was a big night for Von, his label was having a dinner party to celebrate his album going gold. I lowkey felt bad. I didn't wanna ruin his night with my over dramatic antics, but it just seemed nothing was going right.

All the clothes I tried on either showed too much, or was too loose. My hair wasn't the way I wanted it and time was running out. I hate going places without looking my best.

Smacking his lips, "Man, don't start this shit. Ain't shit wrong wit what you got on."

"Von, Why are you with me?" I asked turning towards him, I folded my arms against my chest looking at him. "What do you see in me? like for real."

Von threw his head back, looking over at me. "You not bout to start this insecure shit tonight. What nigga got in yo head and made you feel like you ain't raw?"

"Nobody," I sighed, taking a seat down on the bed next to him. "I just just don't feel like I'm enough for you. I feel like you should be with somebody else, there are so many girls that are prettier than me, you need someone who matches you."

"And you'on think that's you?"

"I mean no not really, I see the way you look at other girls when we're out. You think I don't notice but I do, I watch everything. I see the way they be throwing pussy at you."

"And I be dodging that shit cause I'm wit you, so please don't start that shit tonight. I luh you, you my wife." Von said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

Trying not to blush, I failed instantly when my cheeks started to heat up, turning a soft red. "Really?"

"Yeah for real, na can we go?" He asked, placing a hand on my thigh.

"Yeah baby," Snapping out of my thoughts, I lifted the straps of my dress back onto my shoulders as I stood up and straightened out my dress. "Von?"

"Wassup ma?" Von took his eyes off my ass, and looked up at me.

"I'm proud of you, you know for going gold and all. You deserve everything good in life." I smiled, leaning down to kiss his lips.

Von stood up and turned his body towards Samia's wrapping his arm around her waist. "Thank you lil folks, that shit mean a lot."

Von mumbled something lowly under his breath, turned on by the dress Samia was dressed in. Samia snapped her head in his direction only to catch his glare on her body. "Did you say something baby?"