𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

》

Due to Von being incarcerated last year for father's day, his sister Kayla flew in town to help me put together a surprise for Von's first father's day. Seeing as how this was the first time he could see his kids beyond a glass window. He was under the impression that this year we'd be sitting in the house since he was on house arrest and not too many restaurants were open because of Covid.

Downstairs the kids and granbabii sat patiently as we went upstairs to wake up Von. It wasn't too early in the morning, only 9am. He didn't get home from the studio until 5 this morning so I knew he was still asleep. 

Walking up to the bed I carefully climbed on my side, as Kayla walked on his side. He slept with his hoodie over his head and his hands in his pants laying on his back.

Kayla pulled the strings on his hoodie making the hood scrunch up and cover his face. "Wake yo bitch ass up!" She screamed causing Von to perk up and bump heads with me. He loosened his hoodie looking over at me making sure I was okay, he got out of bed mugging Kayla on his way to the bathroom.

Hearing the door slam we knew we had just pissed him off. He hated being bothered while he was sleep.

Poking my lips out in a pout, I looked at Kayla while rubbing my head. "You made my man mad, now I got some making up to do."

"You just wanna excuse to be nasty, don't take all day hoe hurry up!" She said as she walked out of the room.

Getting up from the bed I walked towards the bathroom hearing the water running. Opening the door I seen Von washing his face off with a towel.

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I peeked my head out on the side so he could see me in the mirror.

Not getting a reaction out of him, I placed one of my hands in the front of his pants.

"Better chill out, If you wake lil folks up you gone have to deal wit him."

"I don't have that type of energy this morning.. you're like the fucking energizer bunny." I said taking my hands from out of his pants as I faced him as he turned his back to the mirror.

He smiled grabbing me by the neck pulling me closer to him. He leaned down to kiss me adding some tongue, while cuffing my ass in his hands.

Pushing him back by his chest, I stopped him before it got too heated.

"Save that for later, I have a surprise for you."

Squinting his eyes he looked confused.

"You pregnant?" He asked, putting his hand on my stomach.

"Boy.. you wish. We just had Jr last year, give me a few years to get back in shape."

"You thick as hell gang, look at this ass you ain't have this last year." He said as he smacked my ass.