Chapter Ten 🤍

"We need to discuss a few things," he began, placing his books on the desk and settling into his seat.

"It's about what happened recently." He leaned back in his chair, fixing his gaze on me.

"It wasn't my intention to become involved with you knowing that you were going to be my student," he said calmly, unbothered by it.

He took a deep breath before continuing, "Do you normally sleep with guys that you find in the club?" he asked.

"You've recently turned 18, correct? It's important to be more responsible." He added.

What? I feel uneasy in my seat, unable to believe what I'm hearing.

"If I knew what I was getting myself into then, I would have never spoken to you." He grumbled.

"Wow," I laugh, still in disbelief.

"I didn't really know you was that type of person, well who am I to say?" He shrugged.

"We didn't even know each other for starters."

"I ran my hands through my hair furious. "Did I ask you to help me?" I snapped.

"What?" He asked confused.

"If you had not danced with that guy, then you wouldn't had needed saving." He yells.

"I never asked you to help me." I yell back.

"If you are going to slut shame me, then there was no point of this conversation." I slam my hands on the table. I felt the urge of crying, but I held my tears back.

"And don't even try to put the blame on me." My voice crack. He didn't even show a ounce of regret of what he said.

"If you don't want me in your class, then I'll make sure to change it to another," I said, standing up and maintaining eye contact with him.

"We'll just act like we never knew each other." I glared at him for a moment before walking to another closet.

Who does he think he is? To slut shame me!

"I'm not going to continue this conversation." I felt tears coming down my cheeks, this isn't what I wanted.

I opened the second closet door, a huge shadow appear over me. Noah hand closed the door, he was hovering over my body. I feel like a little pest compared to him.

"I wasn't done speaking."

"I'm done with this conversation, Noah." I roll my eyes, trying opening the closet door. It was no use, he continued to hold the door down.

"Sit down."

"I swear to god, I will scream." I turned around & looked up into his gorgeous green eyes. I couldn't speak for a second, I wanted this to stop and be held in his arms. He stood silent, we were just staring into each other's eyes.

I can't do this. I somehow pushed Noah body back and left his room. I heard my name continuously being called by him, but I ignored it. I'll just walk home in the damn cold, it doesn't seem that bad.

. . .

It's been about 15 minutes & I'm out here walking in the cold. If I had my bag, I would have called Samantha or anyone else to get me, but sadly I fucking don't.

Why does it feel like I went through a breakup? We weren't even together, but it hurts so much. I just want to be curled up in a ball and not think about men.

Am I a slut for sleeping with him? Is this my fault? It hurts so much, I want to die.

I hate men.

"Hey, why are you outside without your jacket!?" Someone yelled behind me.

I ignored the person and continued walking. Mind your damn business. I heard the person getting closer to me.

"Can't you mind your fuck-" I stop mid sentence realizing it was Zane.

"God Soph, what the hell happened to you." He wipes a tear off my cheek. "Did you get robbed?!"

"What no." I shivered, rolling my eyes. He removed his jacket and gave it to me.

"It's okay, I'm alright Zane." I gave his jacket back.

"Take it, your freezing." He forces me to wear the jacket.

"It doesn't even fit me."

"At least you won't be cold." He pats my head and we continued to walk.

"So, what happened to you?" He asks.

"Why are you here?" I asked, avoiding his question.

"Avoiding questions?" He laugh.

"I came to pick up Mya but it seems she has already left." He shrugs.

"So, I went to visit a friend of mines & then head home." He said.

"Could I stay over?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course." He replies, a large smile shot upon my lips.

"So, how your-" I was cut off by his cell phone ringing. He dig in his pocket for his phone for a few second before taking it out. Oh? It's Samantha. He looked down at the phone smiling then back up at me.

"Go ahead."

"The car is to the left, get in and wait for me." He says and tosses the car keys at me. I stare at him as he run off to chat with Samantha.

I stood there, trying to make sense of what I just witnessed. He looked like a little princess running.

I think I might be overthinking things. I walked over to his Mercedes and hopped in the passenger seat. I turned on the car and patiently waited for Zane to arrive.

Maybe I should take a nap, I'm tired from all the crying. Yeah, a nap would sound good. I wrapped Zane large jacket over me and slowly began fading away into the darkness.

End of Chapter Ten.
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this chapter, don't hesitate to like it and leave your thoughts in the comments. I love hearing from readers! 💘