Chapter Twenty Nine 🤍

His chest pushed against mine and my back against the door, there no where for me to go..

He looks down at me, I look up at his face.

Noah head leaned to the side, and his thick, brown curls fell to the side of his face.

I bit my lip out of frustration, but at the same time, I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

His eyebrow lifted slightly, and his eyes widened as he crouched down to my level, making direct eye contact. "You've caught my attention. What makes you think you won't catch the attention of other guys?" he said.

Noah lips moved closer to mine, hesitating but not making contact. He bit his bottom lip, look down at my lips and back to my eyes. He said, "Be a doll and put on these shorts."

He gently took hold of my hand, unfolding my clenched fist, and placed the shorts in my palm, closing my fingers around them.

He raised my hand to his lips and softly kissed the top of it before walking back to his desk and sitting on top of it. He was waiting for my reaction.

It was like a game to him, something he found amusing for his own entertainment. Like a little devil in disguise.

I stood frozen in place, my heart racing, tightly clutching the shorts in my hand. My cheeks turn red, I feel embarrassed.

"I'm waiting," Noah said, tapping his finger repeatedly on the desk.

I ran my hands through my hair, took a deep breath, and admitted defeat to Noah. With a sigh, I put on the shorts.

"Good girl," he said, flashing his pretty dimpled smile as he got off his desk to fix the mess I had made earlier.

He hummed as he collected the papers, stacking them one on top of the other. Without turning around, he said, "Hmm, you can leave."

Wow.

I'm getting kicked out? Literally not too long ago, I was wrapped in his arms, actually, he was inside me, and now he wants me to leave?

It really does feel like a game he's playing with me. Without saying a word, I slammed the door shut on my way out.

I waited a few minutes, hoping he would come out, but I realized I'm dulu.

I'm definitely not going to talk to him, but knowing myself, I probably will.

I kicked the wall and silently screamed into my palms, what the fuck was going on with me.

CALM DOWN SOPHIE.
I breathe in and out before leaving the gym.

As I walked out the gym into the main hallway, I notice a guy sitting on the stairs steps.

He looks so lonely, I thought to myself as I walked around him and headed up the stairs.

He did look cute though, with his curly hair, nice jawline, and brown eyes. (IF YOU DONT FUCKING LIKE HIM, FUCKING IMAGINE SOMEONE ELSE.)

)