Chapter Seven 🤍

"S-She's back!" Nathaniel yells, his hair all sticking up like lightning struck him. Seconds later, Mya comes running behind Nate.

"Move, bitch!" Mya aggressively pushes Nathaniel to the ground before hugging me tightly.

"You don't know how worried I was," her voice cracks mid-sentence.

"You mean 'us'?" Nathaniel stands and throws his weight on top of us.

"Nathaniel!?" I groan.

"Sophie!" Someone screams behind us. From the sounds of it, it must be the one and only Elliot. He quickly throws the gallon of milk to the ground and charges at us with a rough hug, knocking all of us down, not surprisingly.

Now all three lunatics were crying on top of me like I died or something. A few minutes pass, and I'm already inside the kitchen being interrogated as if I was a criminal.

I sat in a chair surrounded by all three of them. Nathaniel walked around with his arms crossed, shaking his head disapprovingly, while Mya sat on the counter, watching.

"Are you willing to tell us where you have been, Miss Holt?" Elliot shines his phone's flashlight on my face.

"You've been gone for the last two days, Sophie Blair Holt!" Elliot yells, making me laugh. No one ever uses my whole name, only when they're furious at me.

"Last time we saw you, you didn't have these clothes on!" He points the flashlight up and down at my body, saying "HMMM? HMM?" Mya nods behind him, reaching over to grab a knife.

"I swear to God, if someone harmed you in any way, Sophie," Mya seemed like she was ready to commit the most brutal law-breaking murder ever. I smile, but I'm lowkey terrified.

"Let her talk, then you can ask questions," Nathaniel says. Elliot and Mya nod and give their full attention to me.

"Well after you guys abandoned me, I was harassed by a guy," I awkwardly rub my arm. Their faces drop. "What?" Nathaniel stops walking and turns in my direction.

"S-Shit, we're sor-" Elliot starts to apologize, but I cut him off. Maya's face was upset and full of guilt.

"Even though you guys were busy getting laid, I ended up getting some help from a stranger," I say, biting my lip.

"Mya had my purse, so I couldn't really come home." I shrug.

"So he invited me to stay over at his house." I bit my lip again.

"Nothing else happened?" Mya asks worried.

"Did he harm you in any way?" She asks again, I shake my head no.

Unless, you think about it a different way, he sorta did. I scratch my neck, feeling my cheeks slightly blush as I recount the memories I had with him recently.

"But we are sorry that we left you." Elliot embraces me with a tight hug along with the other two.

"Next time we make sure you're safe before we do anything else." Nathaniel mumbles and kisses my forehead, I nod.

"I think we should be going now and find Alex," Nathaniel sighs.

"He's still running outside with posters of your face, asking people like he lost a dog or something," Mya explains.

"Literally the photo is your forehead, he printed out the wrong photo," Elliot laughs, and I can't help but laugh too.

What the fuck.

"I'm staying tonight," Mya says. Elliot and Nathaniel nod and make their way to the front door.

"Call if anything happens." Elliot shares one last glance with Mya and exits through the front door along with Nate. Once the door closed, Mya exciting jumps up and down.