Chapter Twelve 🤍

I feel strange. It's so cold. Where am I? I heard someone yell "No!"

My vision gradually cleared, and I found myself in a place I never wanted to revisit, the day Mya broke up with Andrew.

Andrew and Mya were outside his apartment, facing each other. I tried to intervene, but Andrew grabbed me and threw me against the wall, knocking me out.

Mya was covered in bruises and overwhelmed by Andrew's manipulation. She was done, but Andrew couldn't accept it. He claimed to love her too much to let go.

"Please understand, I love you.." He begged, his words filled with lies.

"You knocked Sophie out! I'm done with you," Mya shouted angrily, tears rolling down her face. "Move so I can check on her."

Mya shoves Andrew aside and rushes to help me. I wish I could hold her, knowing how much she wants to cry. I despise this day so much.

I don't think this is real, but it feels real.

"God, I thought you were dead,"She pulls me into a hug.

Andrew slowly approaches behind Mya. I wanted to shout, but nothing came out.

"You don't make the choices around here, Babe," Andrew mumbles. He grabs a handful of Mya's hair and starts dragging her, causing my body to fall back on to the floor.

"ANDREW, FUCKING LET GO OF ME," Mya screams, digging her nails into Andrew's hand. She tries to crawl away, but Andrew kicks her against the wall.

Andrew covers his face and starts laughing. "You think I'm playing around? Stop it," he says, tilting his head and placing his hand under his chin. "Maybe we are over?" he says with a smile, his eyes widening.

He takes out a cigar from his pocket and lights it. "Anything else to say, Mya?" he asks before placing the cigar between his lips.

"F-Fuck you," Mya responds, spitting out blood. Andrew leans on the stairs railing and exhales the smoke.

"I agree," he replies, pulling Mya up by her shirt. He leans her against the railing.

"Should I let go?" he asks. Mya stays holds him by his hand.

He's bluffing, he didn't drop Mya before.

"I'm tired of this and us," he says, pushing off the railing, and the last thing I hear is Mya's scream.

What?...This didn't happen. Zane was supposed to appear with my brother Shawn beating Andrew up, then Elliot running to Mya, and Samantha running to me. Where are they?

This did NOT happen, what the hell going on with this dream.

"Now Sophie, where were we?" Andrew continued to smile with that cigar dangling from his lips. I was finally able to move my body.

I curled up, hugged my knees, and shut my eyes tightly. My breathing was heavy, and my chest hurt.

Please, just let this be a dream, I hoped. His footsteps drew closer, and I prayed it would all end.

My eyes shot open as someone shook my shoulders, calling my name. Panic surged through me as I realized I was in the nurse's office, lying on a soft green bed covered in a blanket. My chest tightened, making it hard to breathe.

I immediately sat up. A pair of hands gently touched my cheek, and I looked up to see Noah. "Shh, it's okay," he said softly, brushing away my tears. His eyes were filled with concern as he looked at me.

"It was just a bad dream, Sophie," he whispers. "Take a deep breath." He gently placed my head against his chest and began to pat my back slowly. The steady rhythm of his heartbeat calmed me down, and my breathing gradually slowed, although tears continued to roll down my face.

Stop it, stop crying. I clenched my hands on his white shirt as I continued to cry, getting it all soaked.

After a good five minutes, I eventually stopped crying, and we just stood there in the same position.

I found myself sitting on the bed, with Noah's large frame hovering over me. I felt embarrassed.

"I'm alright," I said, releasing my grip on his shirt. I noticed that the right side of his shirt was completely soaked.

I felt the touch of his warm hand disappear from my back, leaving me with just the cold air in the room. He looked down at his soaked shirt.

"Sorry, I'll pay for it," I said, feeling embarrassed.

"It's alright," he shake his head at me.

"Do you feel better?" he asked. Noah concerned about me? For a man that called me a whore, why is he worried?

"You accidentally got hit in the fight," he says, pointing at the bandages on my forehead.

I touched my forehead, feeling the bandages, and remained silent. Enraged by what happened, I swore I was going to confront them, even Andrew, although I hated him so much.

I removed the blankets from my legs and hopped down off the patient bed.

"Thank you, I'll get going," I said, patting his shoulder, and walked over to grab my belongings.

I shouldn't stay, I don't want neither of us to get our hopes up for nothing.

"W-Wait," his hand grabbed mine, and I turned around to look up at him.

"Yes, sir?" I asked. And yes, I did call him sir. If I'm considered a slut, he can be called sir instead of his name.

"You hit your head hard, and school is over. I can drive you home," he said, sounding a bit flustered. I stared at him, unbelievable.

"I can take care of myself," I responded, pulling my hand away from his.

"Just this once, I don't want you passing out," he insisted, his eyes reflecting a mix of anger and sadness.

I looked at him, turned around, and walked out of the nurse's room. Where the fuck was that nurse anyway?

End of Chapter Twelve.
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this chapter, don't hesitate to like it and leave your thoughts in the comments. I love hearing from readers! 💘

Author Note!
YOO, IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. I was busy with school, I'm failing my classes right now and trying to get them back up. I had some family issues. I don't want any petty or whatsoever, but my sibling became abusive and you can get a idea from there.

Then I got sick and felt like dying, then I'm having a emotional crisis right now, so woo hoo. And since all that cool down, I'm back. Imma post more, don't worry. I'll make up for the late uploads.

Ur hot author Alex 🤍