Chapter Three 🤍

The shock and surprise in his eyes lasted only a moment before he kissed me back gently. My hands pulled him closer by his shirt, and he raised one of my legs to wrap it around his waist.

The sensation of his large, muscular body pressing against mine sent shivers down my spine and butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

As he continued to press his body against mine, the bottom of my dress began to rise, and his hardness brushed up and down against my private area. I bit my bottom lip, trying to suppress a moan, but the kiss deepened, causing a soft moan to escape my lips. Before he could react to my sudden moan, his house phone started ringing.

"Fuck..." he muttered under his breath, running his hand through his brown curly hair. He got off my small body and walked over to the house phone.

"What?" he answered in a harsh tone, the kitchen is silent. Suddenly, he slammed his hand onto the table, making me flinch and nervously fidget with my fingers.

"You called me for this!?" he yelled into the phone. "Do you think I care about that?" he laughed, brushing his hair back again. "Call someone else who gives a damn," he growled before slamming the phone back onto the hook. By the time he finished, I was already up from the floor, feeling frightened.

"Sorry...about that" he said with a heavy sigh, turning around. I stood there in silence, not knowing what to say. He slowly started walking towards me.

"Everyone has the right to be mad... It's okay," I whispered, looking down at the floor. He stopped and stood in front of me, placing his large, icy hand on my cheek and lifting my face to his. Our eyes locked.

"We should get you cleaned up. You still have makeup smudges all over your face," he said, his voice soften as he brushed my cheek with his thumb.

- -

"Then finally, wrap your wrist with some bandages," he smiled before removing his hand from my cheek and walking to a closet.

"Then maybe making you mine," he mumbled under his breath, taking out a white towel from the closet.

Huh? Did I hear that right?

"Could you repeat the last part?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he turned around, looking confused.

"You said something about 'finally' and 'mine,' didn't you?"

"What? No, you must have hit your head hard when you fell," he scratched his neck nervously.

I walked up to him with a glare, snatching the white towel from his hand, and walked off in a different direction.

"You don't even know where the bathroom is," he laughed.

"I'll find it myself," I replied harshly before walking off into the darkness. Despite his attempts to laugh quietly, I could still hear his cute chuckle... What an idiot...

...

I should have asked him where the bathroom was... Ten minutes had passed since I began searching. Every corner looked exactly the same. Does he not know what paint is?