Chapter Twenty - Four 🤍

-Ring ring ring-

I could hear the distant sound of Maya's alarm going off in her room...Why wasn't it booming into my ear like usually ?

My eyes remained closed, I don't want to wake up..The ground felt cold and slippery yet somewhat comfortable..Why couldn't I stretch? It felt cramped like a fish in a bowl.

Reaching for what I believe was my blanket felt leathery and a wet plastic texture.

Huh..weird..

Pulling with all my strength, A tear was heard from above-

Along metal bar with cloths attached fell on me. It didn't bother, I just want to sleep more.

Slow foot steps approached nearby, mumbling something that I couldn't understand. The lights switched on.

The light burns! I wanted to hiss at whoever it was but didn't have the energy for it.

The person hovered over me, reaching for something. Next thing I knew, I felt a shower of rain fall on me. My eyes shot open pushing all the stuff aside, why was I in the tub-

Maya eyes squinted, "S-Sophie, bro why-" ..

She stared at me as I got drenched in my pajamas. "Shower somewhere else." Ignored her and flopped back into my sleeping position even with the water still running.

"The shower downstairs is occupied." She starts to undress.

"This one too." I reply, grabbing the broken shower curtains to cover me.

"Whateverr." Maya rolls her eyes, she throws her pajamas on the ground. 

She was fully butt naked glaring at me.

"Move Sophie."

"It's comfortableeee." I whine.

She grabs the shower curtains off me and threw it out the tub..She then proceeded to hop into the shower.

I gave up, stood up like how she wanted me to.

"While I'm in here, I might as well shower." I shrugged at her.

Stretched a bit then flop my clothes off then on to the floor.

"Ughh, shower somewhere else Soph."

"It's not like we never showered together before.." She rolls her eyes, I smile.

"Pass me the shampoo." I kindly requested.

Now we're both butty ass naked sharing a shower.

Not that I'm gay..

COUGH COUGH, Maybe for Maya..;)

Maya boobs are soo squishy! I can understand Elliot's type. Bet he wishing he was me right now, HAHHAA.

I laugh out loud.

"What's funny?" Maya grouches.

"Nothing, nothing.."

But I noticed Maya had her nipples pierced, I gasped.

"SINCE WHEN MAYA?"

"Huh?!"

I poke her nipples, she looks down.

"Oh!" She says. "Like literally a few months ago, didn't I tell you??"

"NO." I roared, she giggles.

I pout, "I..I wanna get mines done."

Her brow raised.."Hmm, you sure? It's gonna hurt."

"I nod dramatically trying to convince her to take me."

"Okay, how about later today?" My smile stretched across my face, and launched a hug on her.

Our boobs squished together under the shower, Maya sigh.

The bathroom door swung open, Samantha walked in with her pink towel.

She looked at us, we looked back.

She looked down at the broken curtain then back at us.

"I'm not even going to ask." She walks out the bathroom without closing the door.

"CLOSE THE DOOR." We both yell.

Nathan seemed to have heard our distress screaming and appeared in front of us with his eyes closed, "Good day lads." He waves then tries to find the door knob.

He finds the door knob and slowly closes the door..

"I saw nothing, I hear nothing, I feel nothing." He waves again then fully closed the door.

Me and Maya stood there in disbelief for the next hour..
....

Speed throughout the morning..We eventually  finished showering after being dragged out by Samantha.

Maybe she was jealous she wasn't invited? I'll make note of that next time.

Wouldn't mind a extra boobie, hehe.

I promise I'm not gay.

Even though everyone is distressed about Sam issue, we decided it was best to keep her hidden away in here for now.

She obviously is afraid of entering that household again, we can't let that happen. We're her family too even if we aren't blood related.

For some reason in school, our group tends to be the center of attention..It would be weird if none of us appeared the following day that Sam had disappeared the day before.

Zane would have to attend to his college classes while the rest of us attend our high school classes to lower the suspicion on us all.

"Okay, don't open the door for no one." Alex points at the door.

"We all have keys." Elliot dives in shoving keys in front of Sam face.

"Stop it." Zane slaps Elliot head.

"No calls or social media." Nathan crosses his arms across his chest.

"Stay away from the windows."

"Don't leave the house."

"Don't cook, you'll burn the house down."

"Don't order DoorDash."

I think she understands but it just keeps coming.

"No-"

"SHUT UP, I understand." Sam screams at them.

"GET OUT." She shoves all of us out the front door but gives Zane a kiss on his cheek.

The door slams.

Everyone stared at the red oak door quietly.

"Wait, I forgot my animal crossing hat." Elliot knocks, no response.

End of Chapter Twenty Four.
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this chapter, don't hesitate to like it and leave your thoughts in the comments. I love hearing from readers! 💘

HEY, IM SUCH A BAD AUTHR ISTG IM SO SORRY. I had almost committed suicide so I'm in therapy. I'm doing okay for now but Tell me how you guys have been?? I be reading some of y'all comments and it literally makes me laugh, thank you so much for 300k+ reads. 😫