Chapter One 🤍

"Here, take this!" She stuffed a birth control pill in my mouth, and I almost choked on it. Thankfully, Nate helped by patting my back and giving me a water bottle.

"Are you trying to kill her?!" Alex shouted at her, raising his voice.

""You're lucky you can't get pregnant!" She pointed her finger at Alex's face and waved it. "This pill can save us."

She waved the birth control box in front of his face. He rolled his eyes and smacked the box out of her hand.

"You know what?! Let me beat your ass!" Mya growled in frustration and raised her fists in the air. Elliot let out a heavy sigh and smacked both of them behind their heads.

"Didn't we come here to lighten the mood?" He said, picking up the birth control box and handing it over to Mya.

"But..." Elliot placed his finger on Alex's lips to hush him.

"If you two hadn't been arguing so loudly earlier today while we were smoking, we might not have been caught," Elliot said.

"In less than forty-eight hours, we'll have to face the reality that we haven't even started on that five-page essay," she said with a sigh.

"And," Elliot let out a soft chuckle, "We had to hear Zane bitching about what we did. I should have gone with Samantha to the bathroom."

"She's lucky she didn't get caught," he shouted, then slowly reached into his pocket to retrieve a joint.

"I'm getting really fed up with you two, so I need both of you to just shut the fuck up." He said in a calm tone, lighting the joint and placing it between his lips. Their bodies tensed up as Elliot shot them one of his glares.

"Idiots, I swear," Nathaniel mumbled under his breath, which made me giggle.

"You're alright?" He stopped patting my back. I nodded and walked over to Mya, giving her a smack on the back of her head.

"Ow" She groaned.

"Think before doing." I said with a little smirk. She rolled her eyes and began tugging me toward the entrance of the nightclub.

We showed our IDs to the bouncer, and the guys left Mya and me to go flirt with a girl who had caught their attention.

The club was FILLED. People were dancing all around, some chatting by the bar, and a few others appeared to have dozed off nearby. The lights flashed in bright colorful patterns, ready to blind someone. On the dance floor, everyone seemed to be having a great time, holding drinks and moving to the music, while a handful of others were seen smoking something.

I felt a tug on my dress. I turned, and Maya was trying to get my attention. "Sophie, give me your purse!" She yelled over the loud music that was blasting throughout the club.

"Why?!" I shouted back.

"I need condoms and those idiots need it also!" I chuckle, shaking my head, and passed her my purse. She moved behind each of the guys and discreetly slipped at least five condoms into their back pockets. After placing the condoms, she slapped each of their ass and ran away before they could react.

"Done?!" She returns with a big grin on her face, giving me the thumbs up.

"If I was a guy, I fuck you senseless!" She looked me up and down. I smacked her arm and rolled my eyes, she started laughing.

"It's true! I chose the perfect outfit for you. Honestly, any outfit you wear makes you look incredibly hot!" She shouts.

I guess it was true, because I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror when I got home. The dress was tight, soft against my skin, and showed off my curves nicely.