Chapter Six 🤍

He pulls me towards a black Jeep.

"Ladies first," he says, smiling. What a gentleman! But before I even sit down, a hard slap lands on my ass.

I take that back.

"Noah!" I gasp and fall onto the seat. He's about to close the door, but I grab his collar and bring his face close to mine.

"Stop it," I hiss, surprising him. He stares deeply into my eyes, holding onto the door for support. I release his collar and buckle myself in. I feel his intense gaze on my face and roll my eyes.

"Are you going to keep staring or sit your-" Suddenly, he grabs my jaw and plants a kiss on my lips. As our lips meet, I feel myself slowly falling for his charm. Sadly, he breaks away from our moment and licks his lips.

"What did I say about rolling your eyes?" he whispers, placing his hand on my thigh. I look down at his hand then back at him.

"I did no-" He cuts me off by kissing my neck, my eyes widen.

"N-Noah, I have enough marks!" I tried pushing him back, but it's no use, he's twice my size! Finally, he unlatches his warm lips from my neck and softly pats my head.

"I believe that's number 38," he smiles. "I'll add more if you keep on." He threatens before closing the passenger door on my face and walking around to the driver's side. What's wrong with this guy, and how does he know how many marks there are? And what's wrong with me?

He hops into the driver's seat, adjusting the mirror and putting on the seatbelt. I watch him turn the steering wheel with one hand as he places his elbow on the window near his face, biting his lip, making sure he won't hit his other cars.

Very attractive, I must say. "Address?" he asks as he drives the car out of his enormous garage.

"Um, 1735 Milton Ave." He nods and types the address into his GPS.

"Oh? Your place isn't far from here. Just about fifteen minutes away," he says. I guess we both found it interesting that we don't live far from each other.

The car slowly moves behind other cars. I press the window for it to come down, and I look out. His neighborhood is nice, peaceful, with people strolling, jogging, or walking with their kids. Made me start thinking about mine.

As I watch things pass by quickly and the wind blows into the car, fifteen minutes pass by, and we're already parked in front of my house. The ride was quiet. I didn't mind, I was just staring into space or watching things outside the window, observing other people living out their lives. But I don't want this to end. I wish I could stay with him, but I can't...

"Thanks for everything," I smile at Noah. I unbuckle myself and try to open the door, but it's locked. I smile happily and turn to face him.

"I don't want you to leave," he says, gently touching my cheek.

"Me neither," I stare into his pretty eyes.

"Could I have your phone number?" I ask shyly.

"Of course," he smiles, grabbing a pen from his cup holder.

"I don't have paper, so your arm will have to do," he gently grabs my arm and rolls up my sleeve. Before he can write the first number, his eyes go to my wrist.

"Does it feel better now?" he asks, I nod.

"It doesn't hurt as much as before," I mumble.

"That's good," he smiles, writing his number across my arm and drawing a small heart at the end.

"Aren't you a bit creative?" I giggle.

"I used to draw when I was younger, but not anymore," he says, throwing the pen in the backseat.

"But I still do some type of art, just not on paper though," he pulls his seat back a bit, then lifts me onto his lap.

His face was only a couple of inches away from mine. He pressed a button on the driver's seat, closing the passenger window I had opened. Noah's hand slithered under my dress and began to gently rub my ass.

"Let me complete my masterpiece that I started last night," he mumbled, his finger slowly pulling my neck collar down.

"W-Wait, STOP, there's enough already!" I placed my hands on his cheek, squishing it, his eyes drifting from my neck to my eyes.

"Not for me, love," Noah removed my hands from his cheeks and proceeded to latch his lips on my neck. He purposely sucked harder on my skin and squeezed my ass roughly, making me release a moan. He detached his lips from my neck and began to kiss me.

"My god," he groaned. It felt so hot in this car, maybe because our bodies were pressed up against each other? I wanted to take these clothes off my body and his and just have a round of heated sex.

"Noah!" I broke the kiss with a loud moan.

"Shit," Noah mumbled and placed me back on the passenger seat.

"We can't continue, or you'll end up back on my bed," he brushed his hair back, taking a deep breath. My lips slowly curled into a smile, maybe I wanted to end up back in his bed?

"Okay than Noah." I pulled him by his collar and laid one last kiss on his lips.

"See you then." Sadly but happily, I exited the car. I slightly bent down to reveal the pink panties he had bought me before closing the door. I couldn't see his reaction well because of his tinted windows, but I knew he was smiling on the other side.

Once I finally reached my porch, I heard the car drive away. I quickly turned my head to have one last glance at his car. I wish he didn't have to go, I thought to myself and touched my lips, blushing. Seconds later, the door flies open and Nathaniel is breathless in front of me.

"S-She's back!" He yells.

End of Chapter Six.
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this chapter, don't hesitate to like it and leave your thoughts in the comments. I love hearing from readers! 💘