37 - temporary goodbyes

Dream got about one hour of sleep that same night.

Today Sapnap and George were leaving him.

After today, he'd be alone without the people he cares about the most.

Of course, he'd see them again, but that date was not anytime soon.

It hurt knowing it would be so long, although staying up late playing Minecraft with each other and syncing sleep schedules didn't sound half bad.

Dream had no idea George would be coming to Florida just for confessions, feelings and truthful words to be shared with one another, he never expected to be constantly teased by Sapnap and eventually telling him everything.

After his hour of sleep, Dream woke up with a painful throb in his head.

He brought his hand up to his head as the rest of his body rose from under the bedsheets and blankets to stumble over to the drawers in his desk.

As he fumbled through the drawer, a light knock appeared on the door.

"Yeah?" He muttered, still looking for the Ibuprofen.

The door quietly opened as Dream turned around, his hand still rested on his forehead in pain.

George stood silently at the door, completely dressed and ready to leave with a backpack around his shoulders.

Dreams lips parted as he brought his hand down.

"You forgot?" George asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Oh shit." Dream replied, looking to the alarm clock.

George couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, tightening his hand around his backpack strap.

"Hurry and get dressed, I've got a plane to catch."

———

"That's the last one." Sapnap informed Dream as he placed the last suitcase into the trunk.

Dream slammed the trunk shut, Sapnap climbing into the backseat.

Dream walked around his car, leaning on the front of it and waiting for the front door to swing open to announce George's presence once again.

Only a minute after, the door flung open to reveal a still exhausted George. He quickly shut the door behind him, jogging down the two stair steps that rested against the patio.

He locked his eyes with Dreams, forcing a smile and climbing into the car.

Dream sighed, then following his lead to climb into the car.

As the car started, only silence occurred.

Not even Sapnap knew what was right to say.

Eventually, the three internally agreed silence was the best option right now.

The drive to the airport was painfully quick. Dream didn't realize that what was happening was real until they entered the airports front doors.

Sapnap glanced at his watch, eyeing the other two.

"My flight is taking off very shortly, so if I wanna be nice and early I gotta go like, now."

Dream pressed both his lips together, watching as Sapnap pulled George in for a tight and comforting hug.

The two shared a small conversation in the hug, something Sapnap said causing George to chuckle.

Afterwards, Sapnap pulled away and collapsed into Dreams arms for a hug.