36 - positions

When George pulled from the kiss, Dreams hand kept safely cupping his jaw.

Their foreheads lightly collided, George running a hand through Dreams hair then lowering his hands to settle on Dreams thighs.

"Play me another song," George whispered. Dreams hand lightly fell from George's jaw as it reached for the guitar that lied silently on the warm blanket.

Dream started off with a lighter strum once again, concentrated on every sound.

His hums transitioned into mumbled singing. Soft, muffled singing.

Every now and then, his singing would stop and he'd change the tune in his guitar or mess around with different lyrics and harmonies.

Sitting so close, George could hear every strum loud and clear. Every small squeak that came anywhere from the guitar was visible.

George didn't know what song Dream quietly sang, but he enjoyed it quite a lot.

After a minute longer, Dream set his guitar back down and pulled the picnic basket closer to the two.

He smirked. "Want a sandwich?"

George playfully glared and grinned, pulling the basket open himself.

———

Dream started laughing about something stupid George said when they tumbled in through the front door.

He ended up laughing so hard he fell behind the couch near patches.

This is what caused George to start laughing as he slapped his hand to his mouth.

"You fucking idiot," George whisper shouted, walking towards Dream.

Dream just lied down with his arms plastered across the ground laughing his ass off. George held a hand out to help him up, but Dream took this as an opportunity to grab his hand and slam him against the floor right beside him.

As George hit the floor, his head bounced up.

George grabbed the back of his head in pain as Dreams low laughter turned to loud wheezes.

"That hurt."

"Aww. Is little Georgie bruised up?" He cooed, turning his body fully on the ground to face George.

"Let me slam your head so you can see how it feels."

"I'd like to see you try."

George took this as a challenge.

As they both stood up, George felt the back of his head again. Dream was about to walk away, but he wasn't done with him.

He punched him in the side, nearly shooting Dreams body back.

"What was that for?"

"What the hell do you think?" George replied, eyeing the floor.

Dream intensely stared at him for a moment before his frown flipped to a smirk. He knew exactly how to tease George.

He grabbed George by the shoulders and pinned him against the wall that stood right behind him.

A wave of red flushed over George's face, which Dream took notice of immediately.

Dreams hands moved from George's shoulders to the wall behind George.

He slipped his leg in between both of George's, then lowered his head to where his lips stood right beside his ear.

"How cute."

George squirmed, attempting to get out of Dreams grasp against the wall by the living room.

"Not so brave now, huh?"

"Dream. Stop."

Dream tilted his head.

"Didn't I specifically tell you to not call me that anymore? Hm?"

He leaned in even closer.

"Do you not listen to what I tell you?"

George knew that if he tried speaking, his voice would come out shaky. So instead, he wrapped his arms around Dreams hips and looked to the side.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, George."

George bit his bottom lip, turning his head to face Dream again.

Butterflies swarmed everywhere.

Dream was confident, George was nervous.

Dreams left hand moved from the wall and slid slowly up George's shirt, settling in the middle of his stomach.

"You're lucky you're so pretty."

Dreams hand slid out of George's shirt, his other hand disconnecting from the wall and his body pulling away from the brunettes.

George already missed the touch as Dream picked up the picnic basket and guitar from in front of the door.

He found himself still standing against the wall in the same position Dream had left him.

———

A/N

hello :) this chapter was so fun to write lmfao hope you enjoyed it!

as it's obvious, this story will be eventually coming to an end in the next few chapters.

I am THINKING about making a possible sequel if enough people see this and I get more plot because there is some stuff needed to be covered fully.

anyways, thank you so much for reading.

happy reading!

~nu