8 - a glance

A/N

hello everyone :) I'm currently writing tons at the moment because I have a free day from school work. hopefully this chapter will also be out today. thank you for 122 reads!
happy reading!

° • + • °

After everyone ate breakfast, the boys got dressed into regular comfy clothes and piled into Dreams car to the grocery store. After chatter and giggles in the car, they pulled into the parking lot.

As they walked side by side into the store, crossing in front of a few cars, George could feel the brush of Dreams hand beside his.

He would glance at their hands blissfully every few seconds, then to Dreams face.

Once they got into the store, their hands grew further apart. Shivers flew up George's spine as he followed Sapnap and Dream close behind.

They finally got into the candy aisle.

"I want skittles," Sapnap muttered.

Dream glared.

"Okay, Nick. Go grab some skittles."

Sapnap nearly squealed like a child as he jogged to the end of the aisle.

"Get a little pack!" Dream called after him.

Sapnap shot him a thumbs up then looked away.

George tensed, he didn't know why being close to Dream caused his muscles to tense up.

"Want anything?" Dream asked.

"Oh, no. I'll just get popcorn when we get there." George replied, flashing Dream a quick smile.

As Dream stepped away, his mind went back to last night.

His helpless, yet stupid mother calling him again after months of change.

George having to get his own apartment solely because his mother couldn't fuck different men with him in the house.

Perhaps her kicking him out benefited him, though. He couldn't stand being around her.

Yet the thought still lurks around his mind.

He didn't want his friends to think something was wrong with him. He wanted to act like everything was perfectly fine so he wouldn't be questioned.

He glanced at Dream, who was now beside Nick arguing with him.

Maybe the best option would be to talk to his friends about his situation.

He trusted them with his life.

Well, maybe not Sapnap entirely. He already teased him enough.

Deep into his thoughts, both Dream and Sapnap approached him.

"Alright, we have what we need. Let's go," Dream said, then started walking pass the two short boys behind.

Once they made it to the movie theater, they found a way to hide the candy deep into George's large pocket of his coat.

While inside, Dream bought the tickets and George bought the popcorn with his now American Dollars.

The movie theater was dark inside the main lobby, slow and calm music playing in the background above the employees.

Dream got the tickets and designated seats, so they all started walking to the room they were watching their movie in.

The boys walked up the small slanted ramp, peering above the black carpeted mantle to see a half way full area of multiple seats.