6 - fool

As it got darker, George had finally finished unpacking. He could finally relax without having to start overthinking shit again.

He stuffed his suitcases and bags into the closet before lying down on the surprisingly comfortable bed, which was a white set.

He felt his eyes close until noise startled him from downstairs.

His body shot up, peering outside the door frame.

George could hear the voices of Sapnap and Dream laughing about something.

His curiosity got the best of him, so he slowly got off of the comfortable bed and slowly opened the door. He peaked his head out, a small opening to watch.

George watched as Dream slouched down onto one of the dining room chairs, wheezing. Sapnaps arms were crossed but he couldn't help but let out a few giggles.

"You're such an idiot, Nick. You actually thought I broke it?"

Sapnap glared then reached his hand out, flicking Dreams head.

Ah, yes. Of course they were arguing about something stupid.

As they laughed, George observed Dream, looking at him up and down.

He bit the inside of his cheek, hard, as he stared.

George had just then realized both the boys had stood up and began walking upstairs.

He quickly closed the door and leaped back onto the full white bed, getting into a believable position.

"George?" He heard Sapnap call from outside in the hallway.

"Yeah?!" He tiredly called back.

The door slowly opened, revealing both Sapnap and Dream in the doorframe.

"We were thinking about going out for lunch tomorrow then to the movies after. Does that sound okay?" Dream muttered, standing tall above Sapnap, behind him.

George grinned.

"Sounds fun."

"Alright, cool!" Sapnap announced and shot his arm up into the air.

Dream looked down at Sapnap and lightly hit his arm down.

"It's gonna be a pretty chill day, but at least you guys will get to see more of Florida."

Both Sapnap and George nodded firmly at Dream.

"Goodnight, George. The bathroom is across the hallway if you need to take a shit or shower," Dream added to his previous sentence then smiled.

"Hey, you never offered me a shower." George could hear Sapnap mutter as the door shut.

George rested his smile and giggled to himself, before hurrying under the covers to get some shut eye.

                             ⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝

Dream slowly trudged down the stairs with Sapnap following. "Hey, you never offered me a shower."

"There isn't a need," Dream replied, "it's obvious you don't shower at all."

"Hey!" Sapnap said, clearly offended, followed by a punch in Dreams arm.

"Go to bed, snapmap. If you keep being loud George won't be able to sleep."

"You simp."

"Caring about George getting enough sleep is not simping."

He watched as Sapnap raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"Goodnight, Nick."

Sapnap glared at him, then turned into the guest room.

Dream huffed before jogging upstairs into his room, which was beside George's.

                            ⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝

He slowly opened his eyes, listening to the annoying ass sound of his phone ringing right beside his ear. George groaned, his hands wandering around the bed to find it.

Eventually he felt it, half asleep.

He didn't even attempt to see who was calling, his vision was already blurry.

"H-hello?"

"George?"

He opened his eyes wider, quickly sitting up. He glanced outside the window, which the curtains didn't fully cover to see the glimmering moon shining inside.

"Mum?" Why the hell are you calling me this late?"

"Oh my god. Your dad was right? You actually ran off to Florida to meet some random men you barely know?"

"Yes, I'm in Florida. I've told you that fifty fucking times. They aren't just some random guys either."

He rubbed his hand down his face, waiting for some sort of response.

"Don't use that language with me. I was just.. calling to see if you were doing okay. That's it."

"Why do you care, Mum?

"Why wouldn't I?"

"When I moved out you clearly didn't. You specifically told me you didn't want to contact me anymore. You specifically told me that I was a waste of space with you. And now you're calling like nothing happened? Fuck that."

"You're acting like a child, George."

He shook his head as if talking to her in person.

"Maybe call me in a couple weeks when I come back to England." He harshly muttered, about to hang up.

"George, please. I thought you were done with this."

"I find it funny how I catch you cheating on dad. All I asked was for you to stay away from me and I wouldn't tell him. But instead you kick me out of the house. You didn't want to deal with all the stress of me being in the same house as the guys you're fucking around with?"

"George-"

He cut her off by slamming his finger down to hang up the call.

Her whispered curse words to himself as he reached over to plug his phone into the charger, then collapse it onto the nightstand on the right side of the bed.

He turned his body to the opposite side, attempting to fall asleep again.