EPISODE - 6 It's Destiny!

It's really upsetting seeing that Response isn't Increasing but Now I'll only See Till Episode - 20 That Response Increase hoga ki nahi!! If Not then I'll not Update daily and will update Once in a week..😕😟

EPISODE - 6 It's Destiny!

Manik faked a smile, then patted Nandini's cheek softly, " Isn't she a Comedy piece? When she first came in MM, she thought MY COMPANY.. ",  Nandini widened her eyes in shock ",  was a SHOPPING MALL because she saw designs there, beautiful outfits exposed and all that.. That's why I married her; I needed someone to make me laugh all the time! ".

Now Dadi and Maya giggled.

Nandini smiled with crying face to him, she whispered, " Sorry! ".

"I was already expecting something like this from you! ", he smiled back sweetly hiding the glare he wanted to send to her.

"How was I supposed to know that MM is your company name? " , she whispered.

"I told you yesterday.. ", he said. "Opps.. Yeah.. you did but I forgot it.. itna chota sa naam (such a short name), it fled away from my mind.. ", she smiled sheepishly.

"Of course, important things will run away from your mind because it's already filled with bakwas things! ", he glared at her.

"Pinky arriving! ", Pinky shouted smiling. Dadi smiled, " Did you found mangalsutra and sindoor for my bitiya? ".

Pinky nodded, and handled it to Nandini, "Here it is Nandini ji.. Pinky herown (herself) selected this beautiful mangalsutra for you.. and sindoor is red only, I couldn't find other rang (color).. ".

Nandini nervously took it from her hand faking a smile.

"Wear them bitiya.. ", Dadi smiled. "No, I've a better idea.. Manik you make her wear it, we didn't witness your marriage but we can see it now in a simple way! ".

Manik and Nandini looked at each other shocked.

"Haan, Maya is right! ", Dadi smiled, "Let's go to the temple.. You will marry her here again! ".

Pinky happily took them to the house mandir, and made both face each other. She snatched sindoor and mangalsutra from Nandini's hand and hand it to Manik.

Manan were just looking at each other numb.

Maya patted Manik's shoulder bringing him to real world, he looked at her then at Nandini questioning her through his eyes if he should do this or not. Nandini nodded her head slowly.

Manik slowly filled her maang with sindoor. Nandini closed her eyes, she doesn't know if she's doing right or wrong, but if Ayiyappa is watching this and letting it happen, means she has thought something. It's destiny!

Manik tied mangalsutra around her neck, he also doesn't know what is happening in his life, what did he had to find this girl, but one thing he knows his heart isn't refusing her as he did to Sheetal.

While Pinky, Dadi and Maya keep smiling staring at them. Nandini's eyes filled with tears staring at Manik, her fresh past flashed in her mind.

"Milkwala! ", said Pinky hearing the knock of the door. " I won't spare him for not coming yesterday! ", Dadi pouted and followed Pinky to open the door. Maya also left the couple alone for sometime.

When they left, Nandini also walked to leave. Manik pulled her back with force that she crashed with his chest, " Kya hua? Why are you crying? Didn't you accept me to do this? Why are there tears in your eyes? I didn't force you to do this Nandini.. ".