EPISODE - 56 Komalika Ki waat!!😝

"Welll we only have one room empty here.. So you will have to fit yourselves in that room only.." Garima said.

"Nahin Amma.. I can sleep in the living room, Nani and Ma (Mami) can sleep in my room and the second room goes for Mama and Maddy ji.." Payal said.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Who saidz to this girl I'm her Ma? In her dreams I will hand over my son to her.. foolish middle class girl.." Mami thought in her mind, faking a huge emotional smile to Payal.

"Such a good girl she is.. Maddy indeed has good choice unlike Manik!" Nani said smiling to Payal. Acting all good in front of Murthies..

Payal blushed lowering her eyes shyly.

Buaji and Garima smiled happily for her.

####

MMD

"Manik are you hearing me what I'm saying?" Aman stopped talking with him about business after seeing Manik's attention wasn't on him.

"Thinking!" Manik replied.

"About?" Aman asked shrugging.

"How to pacify Nandini, Aman!" Manik glared at him for asking many questions. Because he was buzy thinking about most important deal and that is " monofying his Comedy Piece ".

"Really?" Aman laughed, " MM is thinking how to pacify his wife!"

"Yes, I don't go behind girls it's the other way around.. but this time I'm the one who has to go behind Nandini and pacify her.. I don't have experience in all this.." Manik said Sighing.

"You remember I was talking about Nandini's cooking talent with Dadi?" Aman asked.

Manik nodded his head and Aman continued sharing his plans with Manik, who smiled at the end.

Meanwhile, Nandini reached in MMD and was looking for Aman who forgot his wallet at Galaxy. Her eyes searched for him, but not finding him, she went to the receptionist and asked for him, "Can you tell me where Aman is?"

"Aman sir is with MM, in his cabin Ma'am.. Do you want me to call him ma'am?" the receptionist asked with smile.

Nandini wondered why is this girl being extra sweet with her and even stood up to talk with her, then she realized she's Mrs. MM, that's why she's being given respect.

"Yes.. please call him.." Nandini said.

"Okay ma'am.. please sit till I call him here.. be comfortable Ma'am.." the lady smiled and went upstairs to call Aman.

Komalika who overheard their conversation smirked thinking about a plan to revenge from the slap she got by Nandini. She quickly called few employees and asked them what they have to do, then paid money to them. They went from there nodding their heads accepting to do this only for money Komalika offered to them.

Aman came downstairs and smiled seeing Nandini, "Nandini you here.. we were talking about you only.."

"About me?" Nandini looked at him questioningly.

Aman bit his lips and shook his head in no, "I mean.. leave it.. tell me, why are you here?"

"You forgot your wallet at home.." Nandini said handling it to him.