EPISODE - 23 Why Always Me?

Ignore Typos😪

NEXT Part After 200+ VOTES🌺

EPISODE - 23 Why Always Me?

Mahi smiled and jumped on his arms, hugging him tightly, "I missed you Mamu!"

"I missed you too baby!" he hugged her back, caressing her back.

"Hi.." Nandini reached near both and waved at Mahi smiling.

Mahi hide her face on the crock of Manik's neck feeling extremely shy of Nandini.

MANIK smiled understanding her problem, he stood up leaving Mahi to stand on her own, if she lifted her with him then Mahi would refuse to talk with Nandini and would use his neck to hide from Nandini, "Mahi.. Say hi to her.. She's your Mami!"

Mahi hide behind him, hugging his legs tightly.

"Mahi Mami hai!" MANIK tried to convince her.

NANDINI giggled and knelt down, "Hi Mahi.. It's okay you don't want to talk with me, at least say Hi to me.. Otherwise I will feel really bad!"

Mahi slowly stare at Nandini, and shyly spoke curling her hair in between with her fingers, "Hi.."

"I already know your name is Mahi.. Do you know my name?" NANDINI asked smiling.

"Mami.." she replied innocently.

"Mami nahin.. Nandini, Nandini is my name!" NANDINI said pinching her cheek and Mahi smiled.

"But she will call you Mami!" MANIK said.

NANDINI glared at him for interrupting in their conversation.

"I'm your Mamu's wife.. And that makes me your Mami.." Nandini explained patiently to the baby.

"What Rubbish.. That's what I was saying!" MANIK raised his eyebrows.

Mahi nodded her head understanding their relationship now, "Mamu got mallied?"

NANDINI nodded. Mahi looked up at Manik, "Mamu you lied you went to work..you went to bling (bring) Mami for me?"

"No, I went for both things.." Manik said not accepting being called a liar.

"So friends?" Nandini extended her hand for handshake.

Mahi smiled and pecked her cheek, "Fliends!"

She giggled and went running downstairs. NANDINI stood up staring at her smiling, "Ayee.. Is she baby or jalebi? She's so sweet and round shape like jalebi only..".

"What Rubbish.. Are you comparing my niece with jalebi?" MANIK asked in disbelief.

"Yes.. And you with karela!" NANDINI replied sarcastically and went from there making Manik say out loud, "What Rubbish!"

****************************************************************************

NANDINI reached at breakfast table and looked at everyone smiling.