EPISODE - 68 HAPPY ENDING!

the journalist, later showed that Dev Randhawa's mother send him to jail as she recorded the confession of his crime.

"And You want to know why Ma.. Because I want to snatch Manik's property.. I want to be more powerful and famous in business world.. Manik was already broken because his family betrayed him but he was still strong as he had Nandini by his side.. I needed to break him completely and make him lost so that I could destroy him and snatch everything from him.. for that I needed to separate him from his Nandini.. and that's why this idea came in mind.. You must be thinking what kind of father I'm right? The truth is I never love Ratna, so I don't want to share any relationship with Manik and Prerna too.. I hate them too.. they choose their mother over me always.. stupid kids.. I only love my Anika.. she's everything for me.. And you know she has a boyfriend, Nakuul.. he works in Nandini's restaurant.. they started dating again.. first I separated them.. but she's stubborn.. she doesn't listen to me.. she went back to that guy.. this plan I made wasn't only to separate Nandini from Manik, but Anika from Nakuul also.. I wanted Anika to hate Nandini and Nakuul to stood up for Nandini, this would bring misunderstanding between both and they would have broken up.. See Ma.. how your son is intelligent.. I would kill two birds with one stone with this plan.."

Manan, Maya aunty and Pinky heard the confession shocked and numb.

Nandini caressed his shoulder, "Manik.."

"I'm not upset Nandini.. I'm relieved he got punished for his deeds.. and I'm happy that I hate this man.. he never deserved mine or Di's love.." Manik said, hugging Nandini tightly in his arms.

Nandini smiled with tears in her eyes, caressing the back of hair, "Finally this nightmare ended.. they got their punishment and we're together forever!"

Manik broke the hug and nodded with half-smile.

"Dadi.." Aman whispered staring at the door side.

Manik looked at her side and rushed to her.

Dadi cupped his face smiling with tears rolling down her cheeks, "Your Dadi took revenge for you! I send that devil behind the bars.. that man doesn't deserve to be my son neither your father.. we're happy without him only.. Now you can live peacefully my child.. No Dev Randhawa.. No Devyani.. No Maddy.. will be there to cast an evil eye on your happiness.. From now on.. you will live happily and peacefully with Nandini bitiya only.."

Manik nodded crying, he held his Dadi's hands and kissed them, "Thank you Dadi.. thank you!"

Dadi kissed his forehead lovingly and hugged him tightly. Both cried bitterly but with finally found peace in their hearts, in each others arms. It isn't easy for a mother to send her son to jail, it isn't easy for a son to see his father in jail.. but when it's about men like Dev Randhawa.. then there's no place for guilt, pain or regret in heart.. there's only relief in heart.. that a Devil is finally caged and he won't trouble anyone now!

Nandini, Aman and Pinky joined the hug crying emotionally.

************************************************************************

Three days later.. (Night)
Nanik Restaurant..

Manik, Nandini, Maya aunty, Pinky, Aman, Nandini's team, Prerna, Rishabh and Mahi were having dinner celebrating the victory of goodness over evilness.

Manik clicked pictures of his happy family enjoying with each other when Anika came and stood beside him.

"Can I help you?" she asked hesitantly.

Manik passed the camera to her still with expressionless look.

Anika clicked few pictures, then gulped staring at him, "Bhai.."

Manik glanced at her.

"Woh.. can I call you Bhai?" she asked nervously.

Manik's lips broke into a smile, "Of course you can!"

Anika smiled happily, she hugged him tightly, "Thank you Bhai.."

"You're a good girl Anika.. never be like your father.." Manik said, hugging her back.

Anika nodded with tears in her eyes. She never expected her father to be a criminal with a cunning mind, a selfish man who only loves money, power and fame. She is disgusted to even think what he did to Nandini and his dirty ways to separate her from Nakuul.

Manik stare at Nandini, who showed thumbs up to him. She only convinced him to forget past and accept Anika as his sister.

Prerna, Rishabh and Mahi walked towards Manik.

Manik broke the hug with Anika, and lifted Mahi in his arms, "Mahi baby.."

"Mamu.." Mahi pecked his cheek, "I miss you so much now.. we both stay far from each other.."

"I also miss you my baby.. don't worry.. tomorrow I will snatch you from your parents home and keep you with me all day.." Manik smiled and pecked her cheek.

"You're free to do that Sale Sahab.. She's so naughty now.. you only take care of her.." Rishabh laughed.

Manik smile and pinched Mahi's nose.

Anika and Rishabh left to talk with others.

"I want to play with Nandini Mami now.." Mahi said.

Manik left her and she went running to Nandini.

"Di.. is everything alright at your home?" Manik asked casually.

"Yes Chiku.. I cannot tell you how happy I'm with my small family.. Rishabh and Mahi are my everything.." Prerna said.

"Good to see you happy Di.." Manik said.

He hugged her sideways, "And to make you more happy.. I've decided to forgive you for what happened in past.. let's start afresh Di.."

Prerna smile widely with happy tears, "Really Chiku? You forgave me?"

Manik nodded smiling. Prerna rested her head on his chest, smiling happily.

"When you both plan to get married?" Nandini asked to Neil.

Neil shrugged, "It's so soon Nandini ma'am.. I will think about marriage after 20 years.."

Avni glared at him, "Sure.. do get married after 20 years with an old woman.. not me!"

"Baby I was just joking.. why you get serious everytime?" Neil pouted.

Nandini giggled shaking her head, "You both will never change!"

"Right.. they just give me headache at work Ma'am.. always fighting over petty things.." Akira complained.

"Get a boyfriend for yourself.. Then you'll understand.." Neil teased.

"Get a boyfriend like me.. a chef, hot and handsome and romantic!" Nakuul self praised smirking.

"And a miser too! Angry young man too! Workaholic who never give time to his girlfriend!" Anika added and hugged Nakuul from behind.

Everyone laughed happily.

"Good raat (night) sab-one (everyone).. Here is apki Pinky.. bohot beautiful.. and kamal ki dancer.." Pinky shouted to get their attention.

"I will entertain sab one with my unique dance on Chikni chameli song!" Pinky said smiling.

Neil played the song for her. Dadi hit her forehead, shaking her head , " Crazy girl.. "

Maya giggled, "Aapki dear Pinky!"

Pinky perfomed on chikni chameli song for everyone. After she finished everyone clapped for her.

Then Manik came in front of all.

"Manik are you also going to dance?" Nandini asked with wide eyes.

Everyone laughed.

Manik nodded sideways, "No.. Just wanted to share few words with you all.."

Everyone stayed in silence to hear him.

"I just wanted to thank one beautiful and innocent Angel that came in my life and changed it completely.. she taught how to smile and protected me from every evil people that were against me.. first time we met each other.. we used to fight so much.. but even I don't know when I started to like her.. to like our fights.. our moments.. I realized I couldn't live without her anymore.. I brought her to my life.. I hurt her.. I broke her heart.. I almost ended our beautiful relationship.. but I realized my mistake.. I didn't let our relationship end.. but to say the truth.. she was the one who didn't gave up on me.. despite everything I did.. she gave a second chance.. she forgave me for my mistake.. She made me smile again.. She filled my life with happiness again.. She's truly an Angel in my life.. till now, I only said that I trust her because I never believed in love.. but you made me believe in love Nandini.. And today.. I want to say that.. I love you Nandini.. I love you so much my Angel.. my Comedy piece!"

Nandini gasped when at last he confessed his love to her. Tears of happiness brimmed in her eyes, she ran towards him and hugged him tightly, "I love you too my Manik..my monster.. My Thangaballi!"

"Wooohooooo.." everyone cheered for the love birds and clapped their hands happily.